Disney Silly Bandz?

My kids are crazy about Silly Bandz, so I googled Disney Silly Bandz and found this: First Look: Disney Taps into Silly Bandz Craze with Classic and Pixar Properties : Disney News : StitchKingdom.com

My kids would LOVE these!!

It looks like a variation of the rubber wrist bands that were popular starting with the “LIVESTRONG” ones.

Very cute! I really like them.
Are they available in the parks?

Yes, regular Silly Bandz are little shaped rubber bracelets. My kids have a few different sets-- diva, animals, Dino, etc. I’m so excited that Disney’s jumped on this fad!

[QUOTE=tinker2222;1031747]Very cute! I really like them.
Are they available in the parks?[/QUOTE]

It looks like they’ll be available to order next month according to the blog. I’m not sure about the parks, but I would think they’d have them there.

i want them!

I made the mistake of sharing the photos with my daughter, and my ears are filled with “awwwwssss, and that’s adorable!” I looked for Disney bandz in the park last week, and I’m glad to know they will be released soon!

Me too . . . the Mickey and Friends because I :heart: Minnie!:happy:

I know we’ll have to get some at my house as soon as they’re available!:laugh:

Cute!! But how do you wear them? Do they stretch into a round bracelet and then get their shape back when you take them off?

I saw on the news they are banning them at some schools. The educators say they’re a distraction in class. I wore colored bracelets back in the day. I just found some…well looks like my wrist is to big now.

You do wear them on your arm, but they don’t stretch into a circle. They still sort of have that shape on your arm, but you can’t tell what it is when it’s on! They’re sort of goofy looking!:laugh:

[QUOTE=2nd Star;1031797]I saw on the news they are banning them at some schools. The educators say they’re a distraction in class. I wore colored bracelets back in the day. I just found some…well looks like my wrist is to big now.[/QUOTE]I loved my bracelets like those too! Mine are long gone, though!:laugh:

I also saw where some schools are banning Silly Bandz. I understand it too. I teach music for 2 preschools in my area, and they have been a distraction for some of my 4s and 5s. :pinch::laugh:I laid the law down to my owm kids regarding theirs. They know that if they become any sort of problem for them, they become mine!

haha I was wondering how you would wear a Tinker Bell bracelet without her wings poking you. I guess… carefully? :laugh:

All of the kids in my school have them (I teach high school!). They trade them just like the elementary kids!

Seems like this fad caught on lightning-quick! Reminds me of the slap bracelets of my youth…:wub:

I’m hoping they’ll have these in the parks by the end of the month so I can pick some up for my girls. Love CHEAP souvenirs - especially when it’s something they’ll like and use.

Thanks for sharing!

Hahaa, I work at Hot Topic, and we sell these bracelets! But they’re called Animal bracelets. They come in all sorts of themes, animals, space, school, home, dinosaurs, ect. haha.

Kids do love them!
And I love the Disney ones! :blush:

[QUOTE=missymouse;1031744]My kids are crazy about Silly Bandz, so I googled Disney Silly Bandz and found this: First Look: Disney Taps into Silly Bandz Craze with Classic and Pixar Properties : Disney News : StitchKingdom.com

My kids would LOVE these!![/QUOTE]

Mine also, need to watch for these.

cute my DD has lots of the regular ones and I showed her theses one and she cant wait to get some Disney ones, thanks to the info

I just saw a report on the news that said some schools are now banning kids from bringing these to school.