Disney Stamps

I just did some stationary shopping and found all these really cool

Disney stamps

I am sure one or the other Mousebuzzer is going to find something they want :biggrin:

I’ve seen those before. I love the Expressionary website! I’ve never bought anything from them, but I really want that Minnie Mouse stamp! I think it has missymouse’s name written all over it!

go get it :cool:

Thanks! I am going to get the Jack Skellington one.

Adorable! I’d like one of those Disney stamps, but it’s a bit of a splurge for me right now at over $50., maybe in a couple months when my address labels run out. They are super cute.

Love the stamps… i found a coupon code FRIEND and you get 50% off each item.

this is so cute!!! i am loving the tinkerbelle one :tinkerbell:
I just might have to get this :laugh:

Ooooo! That’s great! Thank you!:happy:

I might do it with bransworld’s 50% off code. I’m going to sleep on it. I don’t believe in impulse purchases.:happy:

OH that’s great. thanks Brandon.

Thanks Bran. Wanted to order one for my friend as a gift but at $53 + shipping and tax it would’ve been a bit much to order one for myself too. At 50% off now I can.

These are fun. How much do I love stationary, snail mail and anything related?

A lot. That’s how much.

Adorable! WANT THEM!

These are SO cute!! I want the Tink one!

Thank you so much Brandon for the code! I just ordered a classic Mickey one, the 50% off made it a lot more reasonable for me right now. :smile:

I got my stamp a couple days ago & it’s SO cute! The design is actually bigger than I expected. I smudged out my address (no, that’s not the stamp I did it :laugh:) but you can see how they design it & how it comes out on paper. Very cute.

-This stamp totally works better for someone will a smaller address or small last name. I had to abbreviate a couple things & I couldn’t include our last name.

The 50% off code was TOTALLY the only way I would have bought it, I think they’re too expensive otherwise.

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar;1014654]I got my stamp a couple days ago & it’s SO cute! The design is actually bigger than I expected. I smudged out my address (no, that’s not the stamp I did it :laugh:) but you can see how they design it & how it comes out on paper. Very cute.

-This stamp totally works better for someone will a smaller address or small last name. I had to abbreviate a couple things & I couldn’t include our last name.

The 50% off code was TOTALLY the only way I would have bought it, I think they’re too expensive otherwise.[/QUOTE]

I love it! I still want the Minnie one, but I just can’t justify it right now, even with the 50% off. I have too many things that I need to spend money on right now.:pinch: