Disney store 25th anniversary

I just found this from the Disney Store not sure if someone has already posted i didn’t see it anywhere. This Wednesday get free silver Disney ears.
You know I will be there!!!

On Wednesday March 28 th, The Disney Store is celebrating its 25 th anniversary. In honor of this silver anniversary, the first 250 customers at each Disney store that day will receive a free pair of Mickey Mouse ears - silver ones! For more information, click on the link and go to the calendar page.
Available March 28, 2012 only. See company website for rules.

Happy 25th Anniversary Disney Store!
Wednesday, March 28
FREE Mickey Ears to first 250 guests! Celebrations continue all day with store wide savings.

*While supplies last. Event limited per session based upon store capacity. Minimum age for participation is 3 years. No lineups prior to 30 minutes before event begins. Event subject to change or cancellation without notice. Call store for more information.

Might have to be late for work on that day…

No way I will make it. I wish! Post those ears if you get them. I want to see them!

I am gonna try to go to 2 store and get some for me and my DD. I will post if I get them

There is also a 25th anniversary Vinylmation that will start selling that day too. It is actually a clear vinylmation made of resin, and it has mickey head and 25 confetti inside of it. It looks pretty nice and it comes in a nice display box.

There are some different events taking place every 10 minutes in our store from opening to close.

And there are some special sales going on as well that I am not allowed to tell about as a cast member. But an email and Twitter and Facebook messages will be going out about it before Wednesday!

PS… I am off on that day from working at the Disney Store so I am going to go stand in line to hopefully get the ears too!

oh man and I am not in driving distance to a store. :frowning:

[QUOTE=bransworld;1105465]There is also a 25th anniversary Vinylmation that will start selling that day too. It is actually a clear vinylmation made of resin, and it has mickey head and 25 confetti inside of it. It looks pretty nice and it comes in a nice display box.

There are some different events taking place every 10 minutes in our store from opening to close.

And there are some special sales going on as well that I am not allowed to tell about as a cast member. But an email and Twitter and Facebook messages will be going out about it before Wednesday!

PS… I am off on that day from working at the Disney Store so I am going to go stand in line to hopefully get the ears too![/QUOTE]

sound fun!! Can’t wait

Will be at Rockaway Mall, NJ first thing tomorrow…

Ok, so who got their Mickey ears?

I know I did!

I’m neighbours with a man who was a WDW cm for 14yrs. He ran 2 Disney Stores. Quit when he lost all his seniority with Children’s Place. Anyway, he feels the new store in st. Louis lacks magic.

That is sad… Our Disney Store which opened about 7 months ago (and maybe I am a little biased as a cast member) has lots of magic! There are so many things they have worked into the Imagination Parks stores to help make sure every “child” who walks in the door has the best 30 minutes of their day.

I’m not a shopper, so very rare that I go into a Disney Store, but I was so surprised that they only carry things for kids. What happened to the adult stuff? I’m thinking their sales would be better if they had choices for everyone.

I was lucky enough to get one set of ears for MissSMIG… drove over an hour to another Disney Store to see if I could get Hunter a set, but the time I got there they just ran out.