Disney survival kits?

so i was in Michaels today and saw a book about scrapbooking and little do dads all DISNEY THEMED and I saw this cute idea it was called a Disney survival kit made out of a paint can, all disneyed out, and inside of it were cute things, like you can put an autograph book and pens, and a roll of film and a bag of some kinda snack…
so now i am trying to hunt down any type of picture of it because i want to show my friend…
does anyone know of such a thing? or have any pics themselves they can share?
TIA
danielle

Is this some sort of craft yo umake yourself, or is it a premade item?

oh i’m sorry, its a craft you make yourself

That sounds like a great gift idea for a Disney fan - hmmm my lightbulbs are sparkling :smiley:

i found a picture of it, i will attach it

OK fine print:

This Kit Contains:
Sunscreen - for the sunshiny weather
Extra Film - for all those “gotta have” shots
Kleenex - to dry the tears when you have to leave
Candy - to much on while waiting in line
Autograph book - gotta have one of those
Pens- for all those autographs
Bandaids - for the blisters you’re sure to get because you just won’t want to leave
Info, Info and more Info! - lots of stuff you need to know about how to get where you want to go

Best Wishes and Happy Holidays,
dot dot dot dot

[QUOTE=pixeemom;1015648]i found a picture of it, i will attach it

OK fine print:

This Kit Contains:
Sunscreen - for the sunshiny weather
Extra Film - for all those “gotta have” shots
Kleenex - to dry the tears when you have to leave
Candy - to much on while waiting in line
Autograph book - gotta have one of those
Pens- for all those autographs
Bandaids - for the blisters you’re sure to get because you just won’t want to leave
Info, Info and more Info! - lots of stuff you need to know about how to get where you want to go

Best Wishes and Happy Holidays,
dot dot dot dot[/QUOTE]

this looks so cute!!! i might just have to go check this out! :laugh:

Oh my! Now I have to make one of these for my parents! The kids are sending them a card each month to countdown to our vacation in June, but this would be perfect for a gift for them right before we leave! It looks pretty simple to do. Just some scrapbooking supplies?

Oh, and I’ll have to make one for my cousins who are going next January and my friends who are going in September and extra’s to give as Disney trips come up…

Oh no! Another Disney thing to be obsessed about!!

Actually, I think I will be there with my coupon to buy the book. Do you know the name of it?

i don’t know the name sorry, but i will try and find out for you.
btw i thought the same thing when i saw it, oooh i am gonna make one for me one for her one for them, lol and so on etc.

if you do a google search for altered paint cans…you can find a ton more ideas…
i am going to do them for my dd’s 8th bday in may, make about 10 of them, personalize them with the guests 1st inital and then just add the embelishments, and i will fill it with all girly stuff, clips combs, lip gloss, nail polish etc…

ok i believe this is the name of the book The Essential Disney Idea Book

Thank you so much, pixeemom!

[QUOTE=pixeemom;1015677]if you do a google search for altered paint cans…you can find a ton more ideas…
i am going to do them for my dd’s 8th bday in may, make about 10 of them, personalize them with the guests 1st inital and then just add the embelishments, and i will fill it with all girly stuff, clips combs, lip gloss, nail polish etc…[/QUOTE]

that sounds awesome! such a good idea!!!

TY!!!
now lets see if i actually do it, lol i get all these cute ideas but just never find the time to try them, i will def. post pics if i do do it, but it won’t be till may

[QUOTE=pixeemom;1015682]TY!!!
now lets see if i actually do it, lol i get all these cute ideas but just never find the time to try them, i will def. post pics if i do do it, but it won’t be till may[/QUOTE]

Well i might have to too!!! if you do… i would love to see pictures!

That is a really cute idea! I think I’ll have to make my own little verison of that for my nieces and nephews for when they come to visit me while I do my WDWCS program! :] The magic wheels are a-turning! :laugh:

Thanks for the great idea!
I might make a tutorial on my Disney blog! Hm…

[QUOTE=StaceyDarling!;1015743]That is a really cute idea! I think I’ll have to make my own little verison of that for my nieces and nephews for when they come to visit me while I do my WDWCS program! :] The magic wheels are a-turning! :laugh:

Thanks for the great idea!
I might make a tutorial on my Disney blog! Hm…[/QUOTE]

anytime, and enjoy!!!

I will! I think this maybe my favorite Disney craft since Vinylmation Mickey’s! :laugh: hahaha!

I know same here!!! I cannot believe I have never thought of this before! such a good idea!!!

Haha, I know seriously!! But, atleast we now have it! haha. It is a great idea, especially for the little kids! :peterpan:

haha yea! and its a great idea for the kids!! what a fun craft to do! they would love it!