Disney Tattoo opinion please

hi all!!

I have a Tinkerbell tat on my thigh, i am going in a week to get pixie dust added around her…i am tossing up two colors and don’t know what would look best and stand out more.
I was thinking YELLOW PIXIE DUST OR CRYSTAL BLUE? :blush:

any input would be greatly appreciated!!!

I think the blue would show up better against your skin.

That’s what I am leaning towards, now I am trying to find some pics to get some pixie dust ideas, there are so many different ways to do it :ohmy:

Definitely the blue, the yellow would fade and disappear.

How about a mixture of both?

Blue and pink…that would be true to pixies I think…<<<acting like I know pixies personally…lol

oohh nice!!!
Thank you!

[QUOTE=pixeemom;1079686]oohh nice!!!
Thank you![/QUOTE]

You are welcome…post a pic when it’s done. I’d like to see it.

will do my apt. is next Wednesday :wink:

I love the combo color idea, even blue and yellow would be a great combo.

I like the blue too! and would love to see the finished result?

yes i am liking that idea as well, blue pink and maybe the yellow to, can’t hurt lol

i will def. post a pic when i get home :wink:
going next wed. at 4pm

Thank you all for the great input! will def. post a pic Wednesday night

My tattoo pixie dust has blue, pink, yellow and black in it. Here is a link to a thread I posted a picture of it. Pic is in is post #11.

http://www.mousebuzz.com/forum/mouse-trap/53786-you-know-its-obsession-when.html

[QUOTE=simplytall;1079713]My tattoo pixie dust has blue, pink, yellow and black in it. Here is a link to a thread I posted a picture of it. Pic is in is post #11.

http://www.mousebuzz.com/forum/mouse-trap/53786-you-know-its-obsession-when.html[/QUOTE]

thank you for sharing!!! very nice, love the colors

Well, I know inks have changed a lot over the years, but my oldest tat is from 38 years ago and the yellow is the only color you can still make out, besides the outlines of course.

Have often thought about “putting new sails” on the ship, but then it has a classic look to it now…

-Harry

[QUOTE=GrumpyDad;1079722]Well, I know inks have changed a lot over the years, but my oldest tat is from 38 years ago and the yellow is the only color you can still make out, besides the outlines of course.

Have often thought about “putting new sails” on the ship, but then it has a classic look to it now…

-Harry[/QUOTE]

Thank you for your input!!!

[QUOTE=simplytall;1079713]My tattoo pixie dust has blue, pink, yellow and black in it. Here is a link to a thread I posted a picture of it. Pic is in is post #11.

http://www.mousebuzz.com/forum/mouse-trap/53786-you-know-its-obsession-when.html[/QUOTE]

That’s so lovely! Perfect colours too!

Thanks, Dixie.

Well yesterday was the day…I added some pixie dust around my Tinkerbell tat.
Pics are below.
I also got a wrist tattoo non disney I am going to share those pics as well.