Disney Tattoo Roll Call

Now I’m not sure if anyone has done this before but I got one a couple months ago and was wondering if there were others with Disney Tattoos

When: Oct 2011
Where: Las Vegas Convention Center
Artist: James Mullin of Lotus Tattoo in Hemet CA

The first picture is the inspiration for the tattoo and the second of course is the Tattoo itself.

Please post your Disney ink if you too have a love for tattoo’s and Disney

Very Cool! I know at least a few other MBers have a Disney tattoo.

This is the only tattoo I have and very out of character for me. Call it an early mid-life crisis:confused: It is on my lower back and it is about 4" x 8".
For me, it captures the “feeling” of Disney.

[QUOTE=CDavis9088;1096241]Now I’m not sure if anyone has done this before but I got one a couple months ago and was wondering if there were others with Disney Tattoos

When: Oct 2011
Where: Las Vegas Convention Center
Artist: James Mullin of Lotus Tattoo in Hemet CA

The first picture is the inspiration for the tattoo and the second of course is the Tattoo itself.

Please post your Disney ink if you too have a love for tattoo’s and Disney[/QUOTE]

Very cool.

Both of you have very cool tats. I only have the one from my service days and it is now old and very faded.

One of my biker buddies has many tattoos and most are Disney characters. It is a riot the first time someone watches as he pulls off his shirt as he is a very tough looking hombre. The shirt comes off and there is Mickey, Minnie, and the rest of the gang. He put his foot down when his daughter wanted him to get Tink, just wasn’t going to happen.

-H

Harry that’s funny! Would love to see people’s faces when all is revealed!

Simply, I remember you getting that tattoo, it’s lovely.

And CD yours is wicked! I love it.

I haven’t got any sadly but still like to look, and I am a huge fan of Kat Von Dee and her work.

I’m still planning to get a Disney tat one day. Took me over 20yrs to decide on the only one I have so far, so i’m still thinking about a 2nd. I think my fav i’ve seen so far is Kim’s with a Mickey in the middle of twining vines. Simple and to the point. Hopefully she’ll be along to share it soon.

My daughter has plans for a small mickey head behind her ear. She said she wants a hidden Mickey. She is also planning an ariel tattoo and a sidepiece of the caterpillar on the mushroom from Disney’s Alice. She loves Alice and Ariel.

[QUOTE=dixie;1096379]
I haven’t got any sadly but still like to look, and I am a huge fan of Kat Von Dee and her work.[/QUOTE]

My DW likes some of her work but for me I’m just not into it. She does a lot of black and white and portraits. She is good at portraits but I’ve never thought of get a portrait of someone on my body. I also love tattoo’s with color. To me color just makes them poop. I would say the other artists from Miami ink that she worked with were better artist.

I will continue to add work to my leg and would eventually like to wrap it all the way around with Pirates stuff. However, I’m not looking forward to the front of the leg cause the back of the leg hurt like ****, but i still laid there for 3.5 hours. It was well worth the pain.

[QUOTE=CDavis9088;1096451]My DW likes some of her work but for me I’m just not into it. She does a lot of black and white and portraits. She is good at portraits but I’ve never thought of get a portrait of someone on my body. I also love tattoo’s with color. To me color just makes them poop. I would say the other artists from Miami ink that she worked with were better artist.

I will continue to add work to my leg and would eventually like to wrap it all the way around with Pirates stuff. However, I’m not looking forward to the front of the leg cause the back of the leg hurt like ****, but i still laid there for 3.5 hours. It was well worth the pain.[/QUOTE]

I agree she does do a lot of portrait work, I think she has become ‘known’ for that and that sort of work is shown a lot on LA INK. I just think she’s a brilliant artist, to transfer her art permanently to skin is an amazing talent.
I am going to disagree with you about Miami Ink, I think they are all pretty much equal just with different styles and approaches to their art. I also hate the guy who runs Miami Ink he’s just not a nice guy! (IMO again of course)

Both tatts are very cool.

Both are very cool. I do not have one but I have been thinking of one for ages. I have this tribal band concept in my head with three small hidden mickey heads and one small minnie head. It would be symbolic for my DW and three DS.

I am not sure I will every have the fuzz on my peaches to do it though! :eek:

LOL that is the best line ever.

Thanks! I am sure I stole it from somewhere but I can’t remember where. Maybe it is an original!!! :cool:

well it was the first time i heard it.

But get some fuzz on your peach and just do it. Start small and trust me you will be addicted to it. I’m not looking forward to adding to the front of my legs which will be so painful but it will be so worth it.