Disney ticket prices to go up on 6/3/12

Here’s the link

Walt Disney World Resort Ticket Price Update Disney Parks Blog

Danggggggg!

Thanks for the heads up Dana.

If I decide to add a day to my tickets after the price increase will it be added at the new price or what I bought them at?

…I think my daughter got her teaching contract today…Yay!..so I can probably go ahead and plan now. I’ll confirm with her, then call to purchase our park hoppers. If I purchase them over the phone today and have them waiting for me, will they honor the current price…you think? In other words charge my credit card today or when We arrive in August. Just curious. I’m not sure how much the increase is actually.

If you buy them by the 10pm tomorrow night and do it as a “will call” for pick up, you will pay the current price, not the inflated one that starts Sunday.

You better add it before Sunday if you are going to add it.

Ok…thank you Dana…

Thanks for the heads up, Dana.

:heart:You’re welcome:heart:

Well, I guess I will have to pay off my vacation on the credit card today, as WDW tells me the price can change until it’s paid in full. :glare:

Another year that they’ve moved up the price increase dates?
Wonderful.
Guess I’d better order my niece’s tickets this afternoon.

Just bought mine—the wait on the phone was lonnngggg but in order to put them on our room key at POFQ you have to call—online is will call at the park only—at least that’s what I was told…

Well that isn’t true at all. You are locked in at the price you booked at. The ticket increase is only for packages booked on June 3rd.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1112619]Another year that they’ve moved up the price increase dates?
Wonderful.
Guess I’d better order my niece’s tickets this afternoon.[/QUOTE]

Actually it happened around the same time last year. The packages for 2012 came out two weeks after the price increase. We are expecting the package in the next two weeks. I am hoping for next Monday.

But the website tells me in big, bold letters that my package is subject to price increases within the park until I have paid it in full. :confused:

So now it’s on the credit card. :glare: And I just applied for a new job that might not be too keen on me taking the time off. :pinch:

[QUOTE=Cavey;1112707]But the website tells me in big, bold letters that my package is subject to price increases within the park until I have paid it in full. :confused:

So now it’s on the credit card. :glare: And I just applied for a new job that might not be too keen on me taking the time off. :pinch:[/QUOTE]

I know what the website states and I was just telling you what the facts are

Oh well, I forgot to buy tickets on Saturday.
Now I’ll just have to eat the increase and bite my tongue cause it’s my own fault.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1112762]Oh well, I forgot to buy tickets on Saturday.
Now I’ll just have to eat the increase and bite my tongue cause it’s my own fault.[/QUOTE]

Did the FL tickets go up much? I was thrilled to see that the DVC AP is now the same as the FL AP. I was expecting a 55 dollar jump but it only rose 6 bucks.

Florida resident ticket went up like $10