Disney Transportation (Disney Hotels to Parks and Back)

We are very excited for our trip!

You don’t need to show any identification using Disney transport.

I’d be a little weary of having only booked for 4, and actually being a group of 5. Disney will have fire and safety issues with 5 in a room for 4, the room occupancy is set by the fire marshalls. The CM at check in might just happen to notice there are 5 of you checking in too. Not really sure about how this will turn out! In a way, you are ‘lying’ to Disney and they do frown on such matters.

Did you book online or over the phone? Usually the online booking systems will automatically charge you for the additional room but if you make the bookig over the phone, I’m pretty sure given the age of you’re children you’d be able to get just the one room and possible on pay fees on a trundle bed?

Your resort keys are your park passes so if you only have 4 guests in your room, you’ll only have 4 park tickets. They no longer give out EMH wristbands (at least for morning EMH). Without that 5th resort key, someone isn’t getting to the parks for the duration of your stay. Unless you have only booked the accom with Disney and tickets from another source?

I’m sure someone will come along with more information. In the mean time, I would consider ringing Disney and getting the guest # rectified.

There are two threads on this subject that should probably be merged.

The OP has purchased park tickets separately from Undercover Tourist. Your room key is only your park pass if you book a Magic Your Way Package through Disney.

[QUOTE=LittleMissMagic;1102708]There are two threads on this subject that should probably be merged.

The OP has purchased park tickets separately from Undercover Tourist. Your room key is only your park pass if you book a Magic Your Way Package through Disney.[/QUOTE]

Ah ok, have not seen the other threads!

But if they intend to use Extra Magic Hours, one person in the party won’t be able to have fun. They don’t throw people out of the park for evening EMH, but each person must show their resort ID (Key To The World card). That means that one person won’t get to go onto the rides or into the attractions.

And for morning EMH, you must show your KTTW card simply to enter the park at that early hour. Again, one person of the five will be denied entry.

Cleve, never mind.
It seems this person went in and edited all of his posts so that there is no mention by him of his original questions.
There was a much longer thread in the main theme park forum that Dopey decided should be locked after he edited all his posts and caused the thread to no longer make any sense.

Thanks for the heads-up! :cool: