Disney Vacation Club Construction Update

I got this alert on FB this am, since I am a member of allears.net! :wub:

Some cool updates and pictures . . . enjoy! :heart:

Here is the link: Disney Vacation Club Construction Update (The ?World? According to Jack)

Thanks for the info!!! I can’t wait to stay at the new DVC resorts.

Hey, some real progress is happening at the Treehouses, which ar emy DH’s idea of perfection. Not my cup of tea, but I bet we end up staying there at some point. Thanks for the link.

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;922908]I got this alert on FB this am, since I am a member of allears.net! :wub:

Some cool updates and pictures . . . enjoy! :heart:

Here is the link: Disney Vacation Club Construction Update (The ?World? According to Jack)[/QUOTE]

My dear, I am having a brain cloud right now, what is FB?

It’s Facebook…Allears has an account on there now.

They are cool . . . but doesn’t BLT look BEAUTIFUL without the scaffolding . . . it’s gleaming!! :wub:

Sorry sweets! :blush: Yes, facebook it is . . . since I am a member of the group, they send alerts when they publish new items to their website. Keeps me in the know! :wink:

Ah ha! I joined facebook recently, and much to my dismay, all these people from my past (who really should have stayed in my past) have come out of the wood work. :blush:

Now I will have to go and check out the allears page. :happy:

[QUOTE=lovemysons;922940]Ah ha! I joined facebook recently, and much to my dismay, all these people from my past (who really should have stayed in my past) have come out of the wood work. :blush:

Now I will have to go and check out the allears page. :happy:[/QUOTE]

Befriend me!! :happy: There is a Mousebuzz page too!

I agree with you!!! It’s is so beautiful without all that scaffolding!!

Is DVC offering any deals.

Actually, I think the price just increased this week. I have read a rumor that a friends and family deal (discount with a member referral) may be coming out but it’s just a rumor a this point.

I heard the same rumor DT about a possible ‘friends/family’ referral discount. If I see anything concrete I’ll share. That’s the offer that got us to join DVC 4 years ago!

Anyway, everything is lookin’ great! EXCITING!

We will be staying in Kidani Village in July so very excited to see the project moving along so nicely. I know it will be breathtaking. Thanks for the update.

Ooooo they all look fantastic! I need to buy into DVC! It has to happen lol! I have to stay here, and here an here lol!

the prices did increase on Jan 15, they increased by $8/pt but thats what I know for AKV.

and WOW!!! those pictures are amazing! I can’t wait to stay in my “Home” woot! woot! woot! and those treehouse villas look pretty cool, hopefully they have like a studio room or something like it.

That is the way my luck would be. :laugh:

WOW! Just have to let you all know . . . I just got back from WDW, and there are SO many rooms with curtains hanging in them . . . we could see lamps and couches . . . it’s getting so close to done! :wub:

I wouldn’t be suprised to see some specials show up. I imagine sales are a bit down with the economy. There should be some nice resale oppertunities as well…