Disney Visa Fall Discounts

On 5/2 they announced fall room resort discounts (as well as free DDP deals). On 5/7 these will be available to everyone.

We saved $53 on our 4 night Pop Century room reservation. That is found money!!!

I was able to move my arrival date by just 2 days, and got free dining for the whole trip.

What time do the phone lines open in the AM?

I believe 7:00AM

FYI that you can save a little more than the regular Disney fall room only discount by booking through Orbitz. They have rooms listed at the current Disney discount rates, plus you can use one of their promo codes to save an extra 15 to 20% off. We booked the Boardwalk Inn for our first night through Orbitz and saved about 43% off rack rate when all was said and done. I think the current promo code is GETHAPPY.

The only pain is that if you have kids, you don’t list them at the time you book or they will automatically charge you the additional person fee. Just book your two adults and then contact Orbitz directly and ask them to add the kids to the reservation. I did this for 2 of our rooms with no issue.

I have always been hesitant to use travel sites like these but I used Travelocity last fall and had no issue at all. I am looking to book a quick trip this fall and will probably use Orbitz.