Disney Website

Sorry if this is old news but it appears as of this morning the new Disney World website is up and running…

I just went on to check it out. As far as I what I have seen, I like it! It appears much more of a contemporary design than before. They have a nicer layout design for planning too.

Sadly, it is running super slow today. :frown: I will have to come back and check it out later for more.

Got to go and try it out. I sure hope that I can access it with my Opera. I hate using the IE, blech.

Off to look…

What the hey is opera?

I was gonna ask the same thing. I guess we are singing the same tune :rolleyes::laugh:

opera’s another web browser like Internet explorer or Firefox lol

I like the new design! Think they will be doing the same for disneyland.com??

Hehehe.

I love that kitty in your signature, by the way.

Thank you Pixie for explaining what Opera is. :happy:

That “new” site has been up for quite a while. I want to say November is when I first saw that or whenever they announced the new celebration.
I wish it had more information. Really, they have too many sites. If they’d put more info in this one main site, they wouldn’t have to mess around with the mousemoms, etc.

It’s difficult to extremely slow and it still doesn’t work with opera. Bummer.

Did that sound like a rant. I apologize. I’ll be alright now :blush:

[QUOTE=Dopey;919352]That “new” site has been up for quite a while. I want to say November is when I first saw that or whenever they announced the new celebration.
I wish it had more information. Really, they have too many sites. If they’d put more info in this one main site, they wouldn’t have to mess around with the mousemoms, etc.

It’s difficult to extremely slow and it still doesn’t work with opera. Bummer.

Did that sound like a rant. I apologize. I’ll be alright now :blush:[/QUOTE]

A rant? Heehee, we are both channeling Dennis Miller now.

Did you kick anything? Unless you kick anything, or curse under your breath, its not really a rant.:laugh:

looks great