Disney Wonder 2/4/2010-2/7/2010

My family will be on our second voyage on the Wonder during those dates. Is anyone else on MB?

Just about 20 days!!! ppl at work were teasing me saying “Didn’t you just go to Disney in December?” They just don’t understand :laugh:

I hope February comes very fast for you!! Sounds like it’s going to be FUN!! Can’t wait to hear all about it and see some pics!!!

I am so nervous. I am not computer savvy, so I am going to have to get help doing a trip report. LOL

haha well I hope you do a TR cause I cant wait to hear about it! :laugh: I have never been in feb, how bad are the crowds?

I have only done the parks in the summer and in December. I am not sure if we are going to stay a few extra days to hit the parks again or head right back out when the boat docks.

no, no, no, you cannot not go to the parks. And don’t forget to take lots of pictures for your trip report :pirate:

DH just started a new job, and we just took a week for WDW in December and we have another cruise coming up after this one, so we are leaning towards no days at the parks. Seems unthinkable right?:laugh:

We just went Disney cruising in Sept. and are doing it again this year. I know what you mean, people think we are nuts for doing Disney so much!!!

I get made fun of too…people just don’t get it. I always feel sorry for the people who say “yeah we finally went there and it wasn’t that great. Once was enough” I just know they didn’t plan well, and they missed out on so many great experiences…

That’s why I love MB, we all get it.

That’s how I feel too. I tell them that it is too much to see in one trip.

Congrats! I can’t wait to hear all about it! I will be on the 4 night Wonder cruise on 2/14…my first Disney Cruise EVER!!!

Congrats to you as well. I know you will love it. I would love to do a longer cruise but DH has been with his company only 6 months and we don’t want to push the time off. The shorter cruises are Thurs-Sunday, so back to work on Monday:crying:

I thought my trip was in 14 days, it’s 12 days! Yay

Yay! take lots of pictures…I love the Wonder! I don’t want to go back to the other cruise lines. We are trying to fit in a cruise this fall.

I plan on taking a whole bunch and then some.:laugh:

9 days and counting!

Ok I leave tomorrow and I am not packed!!!

Have a great time! I can’t wait to hear a report.