Disney Wonder Nov 18th

Can’t wait. 20 days till next cruise. Anyone going?

No, not going on a cruise, but finally back to WDW.

Welcome to MouseBuzz :smile: Wow, you live in Orlando and you stay on Disney property. How fantastic is that?!

Thanks for the welcome. We’ve only lived in Orlando 10 yrs. Lived in Boca Raton,Fl for 8 yrs. We used to visit Disney with kids once a month. Before that lived in NY and came to Disney once a year with whole family. The magic is always better if you stay on property. Now have grandkids to make memories with.

I am jealous. How wonderful. I can only wish. Enjoy your cruise and do bring back a trip report with lots of pictures :pirate:

Have a great time on your cruise!!. You are very fortunate to be so close to Disney. For me though, it would loose some of its magic if I went so often.

I am going on the Nov. 18th cruise!!! Whahooooooo!!! I have been reading trip reports like a mad woman!!! You have gone 200+ times, I have a lot of catching up to do!

Yahoo, 19 days and counting. We went on the Disney Wonder in May and had a great time. Check out this site for info. Platinum Castaway Club Disney Cruise Line Information. It’s the Disney Platinum Club. Great info. See you on the cruise.

Cool link.

I’m ready to go again.

We’re coming back on the Wonder on the 18th. Sorry I won’t be able to make a report before you leave.

Thanks anyway Have a great trip. Don’t forget Palo’s. Dessert there is unbelievable.

You are going on my 12th anniversary. I hope you have a BLAST!!!

Happy Anniversary! We will have a drink(or 2,3 etc) to celebrate your anniversary.

I hope you have a wonderful time! We just went in Sept. and really enjoyed ourselves. Can’t wait for your TR.

My co-worker just got back and gave me all of her collected paperwork from her cruise!!! I have read all of them closely am I am soo ready for my 1st Disney Cruise!!! Hey I am taking applicates to decorate my Door! Anyone else done this?