Disney World Free Dining Now Available!

Walt Disney World Free Dining Offer!

Awesome news! It’s the offer that many of our readers have been waiting for and we promised to let you know as soon as we heard official information.

Yes, folks, Free Disney World Dining packages will be offered for select dates from September-December 2014!!

This means that guests booking a full price Magic Your Way vacation package will receive the Disney Dining Plan for free!

As happens most every year, the offer is currently available only to Disney’s Visa Cardholders, BUT… the offer should be available to the general public on May 7th, so get your booking details ready to go!

Travel Dates

Free Dining is available for booking to any guests ARRIVING during the following dates:

August 31 - October 3, 2014

October 26 - November 1, 2014

November 9 - 20, 2014
December 12 - 23, 2014

A minimum stay of 3 nights is required and your vacation package may not be booked for longer than 14 nights.

This means that you can arrive at the end of any of these date windows and still enjoy FREE DINING for the length of your stay as long as your trip is 14 nights or less.

Disney Resorts

If you stay at a Value Resort, you’ll receive the Quick Service Dining Plan for FREE. (Note that you can upgrade to the standard or deluxe dining plans by paying the difference in cost per night).

If you reserve a Moderate, Deluxe, or Deluxe Villa Resort, you will receive the standard Dining Plan for FREE. (You can upgrade to the deluxe dining plan by paying the difference in cost per night).

NOTE: Fort Wilderness campsites, 3-bedroom Disney Vacation Club villas, Little Mermaid rooms at Art of Animation Resort, all Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort, All-Star Movies rooms, and rooms at Port Orleans Resort Riverside and French Quarter are not included in this offer.

Tickets and Details

In addition to booking a minimum stay of 3 nights at one of the above Disney resorts, you’ll also need to purchase AT LEAST a 2-day Magic Your Way Disney World ticket.

A $200 deposit using your Disney’s Visa card is required at the time of booking (until May 7th, when we expect the offer to open up to the general public), and everyone in your party must purchase the same package and same tickets.

If you already have a vacation package booked during these dates, you can call Disney reservations to apply the free dining discount. Disney will NOT apply this discount to your reservation automatically, so you do have to be proactive on this one. :wacko::wacko::mickey::mickey::cupcake::cupcake:

Time to move my reservation back a day. Birthday check in it is.

I AM Checking in on the fifth got to rearrange it starting the 3rd.

Just moved my arrival by 2 days and got the free dining!!

I moved my reservation back a day. Now need for the 7th to get here. The Disney person on the phone actually said to call back on the 7th. Crazy

Do you have the Disney Visa? I think they are only taking the Free Dining for Visa holders right now—they open it up for everyone later—so maybe that’s why they said call back on the 7th.??? :slight_smile:

She told me that it was available to Disney visa holders and that it would be available to the public on the 7th

Yep—that’s what I was thinking. Too bad you have to call back.

Hey everyone,

Jimmy and I were able to get free dining for our upcoming trip… AWESOME!

[QUOTE=dac921;1141824]Hey everyone,

Jimmy and I were able to get free dining for our upcoming trip… AWESOME![/QUOTE]

Disney Visa??