Disney World Monopoly

I’ve searched EVERYWHERE, I cannot find a Disney World Monopoly board game. Do they even make one? I’ve seen all the others (Pixar, Disney Movies, etc.) but I would love to have one based on the entire resort.

I never thought to look all the times I’ve been to the resort, but can someone possibly shed some light??

I have never seen a Walt Disney World monopoly, but I do have the Magic Kingdom Game. It’s based on the park… I actually got it at WDW, but I’ve seen it at Target and other stores.

I’ve seen it. It was expensive so we passed on buying it. Can’t remember where I saw it but here’s one link that has it.

Disney Shopping: Monopoly - Disney Theme Park Edition - The LaughingPlace Store

BTW, GO PACK!! :happy:

There’s always a bunch on eBay. You can usually pick them up at reasonable pricing there. May want to venture that route!

I got mine from the shop at Wilderness Lodge last year! They had Disney World Monopoly in pretty much every shop I went into!

But that was over a year ago now :crying:

DM

I bought mine several years ago for a Christmas gift for my daughter at Toys-R-Us. It was a special edition, the game is in a square tin can instead of a box.

You can get it online. Either Amazon or Toysland.

I bought mine several years ago for a Christmas gift for my daughter at Toys-R-Us. It was a special edition, the game is in a square tin can instead of a box.

Ohhh!! Mines in a tin!! It doesn’t say anything about being special edition though :huh:

DM

Thanks for the help everyone!

I dont mean to hyjack here… but just wanted to mention that my kids play Chess and they love the Disney Chess set. It is Villians versus Hero’s and it is really cool. Here is a link so you can check it out…

Disney Chess Set

Oh thats looks like fun!

my whole family loves monoply and chess they both look like so much fun

Thanks foir the link. My sister loves chess and Disney. That would be a great gift for her.

UPDATE:Disney has just released a 2nd edition of the Disney Theme Park Edition. I’m pretty exicted about it!

$72 for a Monopoly game? They’ve got to be kidding.

BTW, Yes indeed…GO PACK!!

There are so many versions of Monopoly now, it’s goofy. We have a Marvel Superheros version we bought at IOA back in 2001 that is still unopened.
The standard price for “themed” versions of Monopoly is $30 when you find them in park gift shops.

I called and ordered mine through the Disney Mail Order program for $40…and yes, who are they kidding with the $72?

Yep, and silly old me bought one as part of the “Christmas surprise.” I don’t think I paid quite that much, though. It looks like a very very cool game. :happy:

What’s the Disney Mail Order program??

It’s a program that’s run by WDW. Basically, you can call or email them and you can order just about ANYTHING that can be found in the parks’ shops.