Disney World Music

I have recently aquired a spiffy new Ipod.:happy: I listen to it at work because the young ones in the office have controlled the radio station. If I have to listen to Lady Gaga one more time…:pinch: Any way, I’ve been lisntening to two CD’s that I have loaded on it. 100 Years of Magic and IIuminations. Does anyone know of any other Walt Disney World music cd’s available for purchase? Thanks!:heart:

I did a search on Amazon and got 4 pages worth of Disney music. Amazon.com: disney music

I like the Wishes, IllumiNations, and an old Music from the Parks CD. I have many other that are just the best of type thing that I also enjoy.

There is one sold in the parks that is Fromm most of the rides. We love it nothing like pirates of the carribean to brighten your day!

I agree ~ I just downloaded “Zip A Dee Doo Dah” as my ringtone! Makes every day a little more magical! :wub:

[QUOTE=DisneyTeacher;1025199]I did a search on Amazon and got 4 pages worth of Disney music. Amazon.com: disney music

I like the Wishes, IllumiNations, and an old Music from the Parks CD. I have many other that are just the best of type thing that I also enjoy.[/QUOTE]

Awesome. Thanks!

Enjoy!:mickey:

I just purchased(and recieved it today:wub:) A Disney Spectacular. It is awesome:wub::wub::wub::heart::heart::heart:. It seriously puts me in a Disney mood. Check it out. I think there is a sample to listen too.

The Disney’s Greatest CDs are the ones I like alot.

One of the perks about being a Manager at our office, is I pick out the radio station. No way on God’s green earth is Lady Gaga going to take over the airwaves. You should suggest to your Manager to have a morale booster contest, where the winner gets to pick the channel for a month. The when you win, you can get even with all those young ones, and play your Disney music.

Oh, I like the way you think! :laugh: I’ll have to see about that.:happy:

We’ve bought Classic Disney volumes 1 and 2; I have it on my iPod, which is not new, or spiffy… must go shopping…my Disney music needs a shiny new player :happy:

HAHA! I love that you said the “young ones”. In my office it’s the complete opposite…a 50 year old woman picks the radio station and I swear if I have to listen to Lady Gaga one more time…:laugh: That’s the whole reason I bought an ipod, so I don’t have to listen to crap she picks out. :blush:

You don’t like her…him…it?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

This is why I love MouseBuzz…!

I listen to D-Cot jukebox everyday at work. You can purchase the songs- at least there is a button to purchase but I would have NO idea how to get them to your Ipod. They have all of the favorites and really odd things like the spiel from the monorails and old sound clips. I LOVE the track for MK entrance… Over an hour of the music that you hear walking in!
My current favorite CD is the party one from WDW with pirates and princesses/ MNSSHP soundtracks. :slight_smile:
I only saw this one at WDW though…
The kids love it but adult people always ask what I am listening to - once I tell them, I usually get the rolling eyes… oh well… it is my office!

[QUOTE=zoey9797;1025370]This is why I love MouseBuzz…!

I listen to D-Cot jukebox everyday at work. You can purchase the songs- at least there is a button to purchase but I would have NO idea how to get them to your Ipod. They have all of the favorites and really odd things like the spiel from the monorails and old sound clips. I LOVE the track for MK entrance… Over an hour of the music that you hear walking in!
My current favorite CD is the party one from WDW with pirates and princesses/ MNSSHP soundtracks. :slight_smile:
I only saw this one at WDW though…
The kids love it but adult people always ask what I am listening to - once I tell them, I usually get the rolling eyes… oh well… it is my office![/QUOTE]

I love d-cot as well. We listen to that almost everyday. They have some really cool music that I like from the parks,which is what I am always looking for.

What is dcot jukebox?

I just downloaded my relatively new CD, ‘Four Parks, One World’ so I could get my favorite songs (which is almost all of them :blink::laugh:) onto my iPod. It’s an awesome two disc set. I think I purchased it from Amazon.