Disney World Resorts

Do you know when the special deals/packages come out for the summer. Plus do you remember what was offered last year in August/September? Thanks!

Right now, they have a 20-30% off Spring Saver room discount through mid-June. You need to book by February 28. As for summer discounts, I’m not sure, yet. We were able to use an AP discount last summer for July.

I think they typically have some sort of discount, but not around the fourth of July. We went a few years ago in mid-July and got 30% off a moderate, I believe.

Exactly the end of July. That was hot.

Like Little Miss Magic mentioned, there is not a current discount for the summer yet. You could see an AP rate or receive a PIN for that time frame by luck. They do or may offer the Free Disney dining during the last week of August through September, but that has not released yet or at all. You never know with Disney. If we happen to see that discount, it should be sooner rather than later. I think everyone and their mother is waiting for that to release.:laugh:

I have been checking MouseSavers.com - Disney Discount Source - Disney World Discounts, Disneyland Discounts, Disney Cruise Discounts regularly for some summer discounts. So far just the spring ones as LMM mentioned.

Thanks for everyones input-just have to wait and see.

Thanks for this help. Can I get more discount by booking hotel through internet.

Free dining now active for fall. Starting aug 25

I did a price comparison last night for the first week of September. Even with free dning, for my buddy, his wife, and two kids under 10, it was cheaper to rent points from DVCrentalstore at $12.50 a point and pay for regular dining themselves than it was to stay at Wilderness Lodge in a courtyard room and get free dining.