Disney World starts recruiting for Moms Panel Sept. 10

Can’t believe no one posted this yet?? :eek: Come on Mom’s APPLY!! One of us is bound to win at some point! :laugh:

Walt Disney World Resort

I sent the DW the link … She’ll love this!!!

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;989814]Can’t believe no one posted this yet?? :eek: Come Mom’s APPLY!! One of us is bound to win at some point! :laugh:

Walt Disney World Resort[/QUOTE]

:laugh: Come on Moms! I would love to see an MBer get on here one day!

Hey, Bella, you’re a mom now, too!

Yahyah, but I haven’t been to WDW in the last 12 months!:laugh: Apparently that’s a stupid rule.

Do you have to PROVE IT? You know more about WDW then people WHO HAVE been in 12 months! :laugh:

Plus I couldn’t exactly abandon my 6 week old child for a week in WDW in December…maybe next year!

I’m still not over the original bitter. :laugh:

Oh right there is that!! :laugh::laugh:

I think we need a baby poll around here . . . how should we do it?

Would love to be on the Moms Panel… but my son works at the Disney Store.:frown:

I am going to try again. Can’t hurt right?

This stinks! I would love to apply, but I didn’t get to go this year, because I had my 2nd child…we usually go twice a year, and I wasn’t able to go this past year, because I had my DD the day after Christmas, and I didn’t want to take a 4 month old to Disney this year. Oh well, I guess I’ll have to wait for next year to apply. :angry:

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;989850]Oh right there is that!! :laugh::laugh:

I think we need a baby poll around here . . . how should we do it?[/QUOTE]

:laugh: I’m not sure but we are coming up close! You could just have people guess what days we’ll all have our babies on! I’m due Oct. 27th, McFizz is due Oct. 31st and Cosmic is due in early November…I don’t know exactly when though because they keep changing her due date on her!:laugh: Realistically even though I’m due first both of them could have their babies before me…who knows!

Very true, I was due Oct 10 and came Oct 25. My DD9 was due 11/15 and came 11/7 and DD5 was two whole weeks late!! And was still sleeping when she came out . . . that kids is soooooo layed back! :laugh::laugh: (last doc visit I went with my bags packed and said I don’t care what you do but I’m leaving here and going STRAIGHT to the hospital!! :laugh::laugh: