Disney world the high tech way

I have been planning my trip to the world so today i was alittle bored so i was on my iphone and came across a free app which has everything to do with the world in real time such as wait times resturants and the menus and prices and if it is on the dinning plan .

Disney World Wait Times, Dining and Maps Free by Undercover Tourist

Description

• Created from the Paid, Fully-Featured Version Recently Showcased in Frommer’s “Budget Travel” as “Fun for the Whole Family” (July / August 2010)
  • Named “Best App for Taking on Walt Disney World” by Fox News
  • Based on our Multiple Time # 1 Top Paid App (Travel), # 1 Top Free App and Top 60 Free App (Overall)

FREE VERSION HIGHLIGHTS

. Compelling look and feel, with high resolution retina display and graphics.

. Disney Dining, including Theme Park restaurants and full menus.

. Theme Park opening hours, parade times, status and other special events.

. Detailed Wait Times, including not only accurate estimates, but also graphical time overlays directly on the maps as well.

FEATURES & DESCRIPTIONS

. Detailed Maps and GPS Locator - Enjoy accurate wait times, integrated in real-time, with park maps for Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney’s Animal Kingdom. All of these locations can be found in just one App!

. Real-Time Data Points - Save time with over 2,000,000 wait time data points, all enhanced by real-time user submissions.

. Rides - Pre-plan with detailed information, including photos, descriptions, ratings and height / age requirements. The App filters the rides by age, family and Fast Pass.

. Disney Dining - Cruise through menus for Disney World. Restaurant ratings, cuisine, cost and photos are also at your fingertips.

. Traffic Light System - You can choose the best parks and rides with the lowest crowds for each day of your trip.

. GPS Tools – Locate rides, restaurants and yourself on the map … easily and quickly.

. Functionality - Full functional with any iPhone having network coverage, including offline capabilities for iPod Touches, including full maps and ride information.

Undercover Tourist, the trusted name in attraction tickets, is contracted, licensed, and officially authorized by Walt Disney World and other attractions (including Universal Orlando, SeaWorld Orlando and the major dinner shows) to sell discounted tickets that are new and genuine.

Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
Disney World Wait Times, Dining and Maps Free by Undercover Tourist for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

I have to say it looks pretty cool and can’t wait to give it a try in the world :happy::happy:

Sounds like a great app! I’m going to look for it after I get my kids in the bed. Thanks for the information! :happy:

I downloaded these plus the LINES app from TouringPlans.com; I think the LINES app from TouringPlans.com is worth paying for. It’s easy to read and VERY reliable. I also am using Mouse Memo to record all my ADR’s, Flight Info, Hotel and Car Rental Info. It’s great. I also found a Universal Studios Wait Times app. There is also a DisneyWorld.com app that is very useful, too.

And check out DisneyWorld Secrets Gold by Notescast. Chock full of hidden Mickey info and other bits of trivia to help pass the time in the parks and on the lines.

I have the Undercover Tourist app and Mouse memo too! Both are terrific apps and have many many useful features. I also have the Orlando app which accesses all the tv stations and local newspapers which of course feature many articles to do with Disney.

any of these for blackberry?

Can’t help with that emamasa-but I’m sure someone will be able to- mine is an Iphone?

I have used a couple different apps. I do like WDW waits app for wait times, and also WDW dine because it has all the restaurants and you can view the menus. It was a lot of help when we were booking our ADR’s.

I will tell you, I have line and status apps for Disney on my Ipod. I look at those things every day. Yep, I am Disney-hooked.

I saw this app (I already have the touringplans.com one since I’m a subscriber) and the instructions said to search “PHUNWARE” on your android phone Marketplace. I did this and it didn’t find anything. I also searched Undercover Tourist and found nothing. Anyone had luck with an android phone finding the app?