Disney...Blast from the past

I’ve got a lot of pics from trips over the years, but I just joined MB, so I thought I’d start posting some pics from trips gone by. Maybe someone else has the same story and can use this thread, too.

Oh, cool! I went to DL for the 50th, too (what better time? :laugh:)

I’m a little behind, but welcome to MB!

[QUOTE=LittleMissMagic;930025]Oh, cool! I went to DL for the 50th, too (what better time? :laugh:)

I’m a little behind, but welcome to MB![/QUOTE]

Thanks, I really love this site. Everyone is so friendly. Most people we know think we are weird because we like DL so much. It’s nice to come to a place that we are accepted for who we are…lol

I think most MBers feel the same exact way! That is why we enjoy each other so much. Welcome to MB.

Thanks so much. We feel welcome for sure. We were in DW for the first time just two months before you were proposed to in the castle. I noticed that the other day and thought it was cool. It’s also our anniversary month 3/3/1990.

Here’s some cute pics of my DD.

Great pictures…love the one of DD holding the book.

Welcome to MB! Love the pics!

Hey now, I was just wondering the other day which princess wears the red dress. So, which princess does wear it?

I love your pictures. We don’t get to see many of DL on this site. Keep going :smile:

[QUOTE=Dopey;931174]Hey now, I was just wondering the other day which princess wears the red dress. So, which princess does wear it?

I love your pictures. We don’t get to see many of DL on this site. Keep going :smile:[/QUOTE]

It’s Belle, usually the red gown is available for purchase around the Holidays.

That is correct. My DW informed that that is Belle’s holiday dress. I didn’t know that because she wore it all year long…lol

Here is another cute one from Disneyland. Same dress… Belle’s Holiday dress (which was from a few years ago as they change it up every year.)

Aww, this is a great picture! So girly and so cute. :wub:

Here are some various pics from Disneyland…

Here are some more pics from Disneyland… (the DW)

The one with Snow White was taken in the bookstore by the castle. They USED to have Storytime there… I miss it being there. It was so intimate…

I am also thinking that the one with Sleeping Beauty and Jennifer going… Princess to Princess was taken in Goofy’s Kitchen… that is my husbands fav place to eat. :slight_smile:

from the DW…

Very cute pictures and we need to get to see Disneyland some day

Walking in to Disneyland on my DD’s birthday…

Gotta love Aladdin!!! This was Jennifer’s birthday…

I love the pic with you and the grown up girls with the mouse ears-toooooo cute.