Disneyland 2 day 2 park Discount Tickets - Where can they be found?

DD and niece are going to DL for first time in 1 week and planning on visiting each park for 1 day. We can find lots of discounts to WDW but none for DL.

Any suggestions??

Thanks!!

[QUOTE=DonnyD;1085786]DD and niece are going to DL for first time in 1 week and planning on visiting each park for 1 day. We can find lots of discounts to WDW but none for DL.

Any suggestions??

Thanks!![/QUOTE]

There are FEW discounts for Disneyland. If they are just going to each park for one day, one could get away with a single ticket for each park. I would recommend a park hopper, though. the small increase is worth the value, in my opinion. :pirate: And, of course, the more days you go, the better the cost, as it’s actually “cheaper” to go per day under the multiple day pass.

I never realized it was so easy to find WDW discounts but none for DL. I guess that’s why I always opt for WDW - so much more to do.

Here is an article that might help. Even though DLR is smaller, it is no less magical.:closedeye

Disneyland Discount Tickets - How to Get Disneyland Discount Tickets

[QUOTE=Peppertink;1085946]Here is an article that might help. Even though DLR is smaller, it is no less magical.:closedeye

Disneyland Discount Tickets - How to Get Disneyland Discount Tickets[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the help!!

[QUOTE=Peppertink;1085946]Here is an article that might help. Even though DLR is smaller, it is no less magical.:closedeye

Disneyland Discount Tickets - How to Get Disneyland Discount Tickets[/QUOTE]

Betsy Malloy is a wonderful reference! :mickey: