Disneyland Auditons

Hi everyone!

I’m new here so bear with me if others have already asked this. Is there anyone who knows anything about the auditions for Disneyland? I am looking at possibly going to the new parade auditions in a couple of weeks, so I was wondering if anyone had any tips or info on how the parade auditions work.

Thanks in advance!

That is AWESOME! Best of luck to you!! We have a member here who works at WDW in entertainment; hopefully he will see this & can give you more imput. I know he does the Spectro parade & Jungle Jammin’ I believe.

Good luck! Please keep us updated! I’ve never worked for Disney but I love hearing other’s experiences!

OH, and I’ll be in Disneyland in less than two weeks! WOOOOHOO! Maybe I should audition too?! :laugh:

That’s so exciting! Good luck. And please, start a thread on here onc eyou start your audition process and give us the day-by-day descri[tions of everything! We will love the tiniest details…

Welcome to MB & best of luck to you!!!
I am so jealous!!

I’m wishing you the best of luck :happy:
Just go out there and do your best, I’m pretty jelous :blush:

Anyway, sending you some pixie dust :heart:

Thanks for all the wishes of luck. The actual audition is on Jan. 26th, so I am thinking about being there all weekend to get any paperwork done ans scope out where I need to go ans what not…and maybe play in the park while I’m there, too. We’ll see how much I can afford! :mickey:

Um, I don’t think it’s a tough interview…

When I applied to be a CM at The Disney Store, the “stress” question was:

“Who is your favorite Disney Character and why?”

I suspect that you might be asked to do some choreographed moves…

Best advice that I can give you regarding any interview they might give is:

Be yourself. :pirate:

Wow, that’s soon! And I’ll be in Disneyland from January 24th-27th! :laugh: Maybe I should audition and never come home [well that’s if they hire me!]:laugh:

[QUOTE=dancinDisney28;923076]Hi everyone!

I’m new here so bear with me if others have already asked this. Is there anyone who knows anything about the auditions for Disneyland? I am looking at possibly going to the new parade auditions in a couple of weeks, so I was wondering if anyone had any tips or info on how the parade auditions work.

Thanks in advance![/QUOTE]

Greetings and welcome sweetie. I’m the MBuzzer that works here at WDW Entertainment and would be oh so happy to give you advice, hints and tips as well as what you can expect at the audition. I’ll message you shortly. Feel free to send me all of your questions.

I want that advice too!! :laugh:

so I lied…hehe… the audition is actually on that Sunday the 25th. I believe if you go to disneyauditions.com it should have al the info.

Welcome and best of luck to you!

You’ve probably already seen it, but just in case, did you check out this link on the “audition experience?”
Disney Auditions - Audition Experience

And please post your experience - I’d love to read about it!

I’m not a big Disneyland fan so I wouldn’t know. I would like to wish you best of luck and a big welcome to MB!

• Justin

Great, I clicked the link and see that WDW is holding fairy auditions next week.

I’m total fairy material! :pirate:

Seriously though, best of luck to ya dancin! Let us know how it goes!! :heart:

Welcome to MB!! And lots of pixie dust you have a successful audition!!

My DD4 wants to grow up to dance for Disney!! :wub:

Hey dancin, send me a PM if you get the chance!! I used to work in DL entertainment and I’ll try to give you the best info I can! :happy:

Welcome to Mousebuzz and good luck! We will indeed want to hear your step by step progress.

How exciting! Good luck and welcome to MB!

Hello and welcome to MB, good luck with your audition, let us know how things go

Hey Wish, am I going to see you at the auditions on Sunday?:biggrin::biggrin:

Have a good trip over and a great weekend!