Disneyland Birthday Trip

Hey guys!

I’m planning on going back to Disneyland in December (December 16-19 to be exact) for my birthday. How are the crowds around that time?
I’m also thinking about giving Disneyland Hotel a shot. I priced it on the Disney website and I got $1,000 for 3 nights…ummmm…are there any discounts? lol.
And why is it more expensive in December than in May?! I thought December was off season…
I also heard the week after Thanksgiving till the week before Christmas was pretty slow…expected a lower rate. :glare:

Anyways, that’s the plan. Tell me what you guys think.
Got any Disneyland birthday tips?

Actually December is actually pretty busy time of the year. Usually in the beginning of December it is not too busy, however, as the month progresses it gets a little busier. It’s still a fun time of the year with plenty of things to see.

I am with the Reaper on this. Those dates are starting to push the Christmas crowds. You will probably be pretty light the first couple of days but by the 19th it may get heavy. I am not sure if they have annouced any discounts on the hotels for December yet where in May they are currently running at 40% off rack rate.

I could not think of a better place to spend my birthday

I basically got the basics of my Disneyland birthday trip down now. I wanted to start VERY early to give my 7 friends that I want to join me time to plan financially.
I got a great discount on Park Hoppers for me and my friends and a nice place to stay for little to nothing, now the only problem is plane tickets… AHHHHH!
December looks like an expensive time to fly…
I’m pretty good at finding great deals, but I’m strongly considering using a travel agent to help me with the flying part for 7 people…

Just curious, where did you find a good discount on Park Hopper tickets. Always on the lookout for making our trip more affordable!

My job is partnered with this company called Tickets At Work. Unfortunately, you’ll need a code to access the site. At the website, I got 2 day park hopper tickets for $141 instead of the Disney price of $151. That’s the best rate I’ve come across.

If anyone knows where I can do better, PLEASE let me know.

Keep an eye on this site. Discount Tickets and Tours Travel Center - SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA THEME PARK TICKETS
They have great discount tickets and are completely legit.

[QUOTE=Pixie;1031627]Keep an eye on this site. Discount Tickets and Tours Travel Center - SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA THEME PARK TICKETS
They have great discount tickets and are completely legit.[/QUOTE]

Will do! Thanks for the tip!