Disneyland Fastpass Attractions

I thought this would be good planning information for anyone visiting Disneyland, especially since I’ve noticed an increase in “first time Disneyland visitors” lately. Here are all the Disneyland Resort Fast Pass attractions:

Disneyland Park:

• Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
  • Autotopia
  • Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters
  • Indiana Jones Adventure
  • Roger Rabbit’s Car Toon Spin
  • Space Mountain
  • Splash Mountain

California Adventure Park:
  • California Screamin’
  • Grizzly River Run
  • Mulholland Madness
  • Soarin’ over California
  • The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror

Should there be any attractions added to this list, or any changes made, especially with the future refurbishments of California Adventure I will update it as soon as possible.

This is an EXCELLENT idea Wish! :happy: Thanks for doing it!!

Great info.You’re such an efficient Disneyland moderator.:happy:

haha, thanks. I guess it helps that I am obsessed with the subject! :wub: :laugh:

As one of the first time Disneyland posters, thanks so much! :slight_smile:

I’m a disneyland first-timer too, so this list is helpful-thanks!

Great idea!!! Um…I think The Haunted Mansion has Fastpass as well. And…possibly Star Tours…but I’m not sure on that one.

NO WAY!! Is this new??? I sware it never had it before, especially the Haunted Mansion. I gotta go check this out!

I’ve used it in the past…but maybe it’s only seasonally? Like during the Nightmare Before Christmas HM?:huh:

HM is seasonal.

TOT and GRR FP machines usually are not on during the week in the Fall season.
There is no FP for Star Tours…but yes for Space Mountain

Yes, I used the fast pass on some of those attractions.

this is good information to know for our first trip to DL. thanks wishuponastar.

If you are going to DL when it’s crowded, get there early and FP either Indiana Jones or Splash Mountain. I’m not sure how it is in FL but you don’t have to use the pass in the hour that the pass states. You can’t be early but you can be late.

In CA Adventure the ride to FP is Soarin over CA. CA screamin goes pretty fast even if the line is long. Toy Story Mania has been a pretty long line no matter how many people are in the park.

I do wish the Toy Story Mania had a fast pass. The line moves pretty well, but it is always long. We usually hit that ride first when we go to California Adventures. It is not like WDW where almost every ride has a fast pass.

I believe the fastpass for TOWER is down and will be down for a while,and the grizzly river rapids dsoubles the first part of the day for world of color…

Thanks for posting this. You have no idea how useful this is to a British first time visitor!! :mickey:

Thanks for the info this is really helpful

thank you so much…
really its a very useful info…

covetus

Thank you for the list!