Disneyland: HELP!

I have not been to disneyland in 8 years and being only 5 last time I went i went on the carousel in fantasyland for the majority of the day. So… I am going on a trip in October but I have no idea where to start!! could some of you give me some highlights of the park so i’m not so lost when i get there?
thanx
,Emmy
P.S. sorry for those of you who went to my other thread titled
Disneyland what to do
(didnt mean to post it twice!)

Well, for one there is the new Finding Nemo ride. What type of rides/attractions do you like?

well, I like roller coasters but not so much the really scary stuff
BTW: thanx for the finding nemo ride tip :slight_smile:

You are welcome!
Well…there is The Matterhorn(the original Disney “mountain”) Space Mountain, Big Thunder Railroad, Splash Mountain. Then of course you can’t miss Pirates of the Caribbean and the Haunted Mansion. Those are the things I consider on the do not miss list. Oh…also Alice in Wonderland, Peter Pan, Storybook land and Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride.

DCA will be completely new to you…so…lots to do and see there. I really like California Screaming and Grizzly River Run…AND Soarin’ over California…the biggest do not miss on that list!

I just got back from Disneyland and I second the idea to make going on Nemo a priority… it’s AMAZING!!! Make sure you get on line EARLY, by the end of the day we were seeing the wait swell to almost TWO HOURS!! YIKES! We only had to wait about 45 minutes, we got there during early entry but then they had a problem with one of the subs.

Take time one evening to see the fireworks… “Remember, Dreams Come True.” It’s one of the best Disney shows ever, and also the Electrical Parade in DCA is great.

Looking forward to seeing all of your planning & questions.

It’s ok, I deleted the double-post for you. :happy:

Thank you!
i’ll keep youi updated on our plans

Here’s some dining advice:
Eat at Blue Bayou. It’s in the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. Ariel’s Grotto is similar to the castle dining… only it’s not. It’s kinda cool, especially for little girls. Goofy’s Kitchen at The Disneyland Hotel is sort of like Chef Mickey’s. It was fun and all, but you have to sit in the outside loop, or else you get bypassed by most of the characters. We were only greeted by four, and there were about eight or nine characters there. The only character you’re guaranteed to meet is Goofy.

Thank you guys for all your help!!
this trip will be awesome because of you guys!!

Go to the Disneyland website…

This will familiarize yourself with the the different locations…

That will help a lot, actually. If you have questions, then you can ask us the specifics… :laugh:

But how long are you going?

Are you staying onsite?

October, for the most part, is not overly crowded… :wub:

RDoR, you are the most silly person ever. :pinch:

I can’t help being silly!