Disneyland on Memorial Day Weekend

this may sound crazy but i was wondering what the crowds are like on Memorial Day weekend? I leave for DL on Saturday, the 29th with the intentions of hitting CA first. Then on Sunday, the 30th, going to DL. I leave on the 31st. Any tips are greatly appreciative!!

Having never been to DL on any day let alone a holiday, I want to assume that holidays are more crowded at any theme park simply because it’s a good time to take a vacation without the kids missing to much school. I would prepare accordingly with the assumption it will have some heavy traffic the entire weekend.

I am not sure it will be super busy. Both of these days are black out days for Southern California AP’s. This is were the crowds come from. It will be more busy than weekdays but if you use FP wisely, I don’t think you will have a problem. Both parks will also be open late so you shouldn’t have a hard time doing everthing you would like.

In CA, FP Soarin first and then go straight back to TSM. These two rides will have the longest wait times. Once you have hit both of these the rest should be fairly easy to complete. If it is a hot day GRR will also be a long wait. You may want to FP this after Soarin. Also, make sure to stay for the ELP if it is still running. This may be the last time it is in DL for quite some time.

In DL, FP Splash first and then go to HM and Pirates while waiting for your FP time. FP BTMR after Splash and go to Fantasyland while waiting for your time for FP. FP Space Mtn last, I like this ride at night. Make sure to go to Star Tours as it is closing in July, it will be your last chance to see it before it is changed for good.

[QUOTE=6Baggs4Dis;1033117]I am not sure it will be super busy. Both of these days are black out days for Southern California AP’s. This is were the crowds come from. It will be more busy than weekdays but if you use FP wisely, I don’t think you will have a problem. Both parks will also be open late so you shouldn’t have a hard time doing everthing you would like.

In CA, FP Soarin first and then go straight back to TSM. These two rides will have the longest wait times. Once you have hit both of these the rest should be fairly easy to complete. If it is a hot day GRR will also be a long wait. You may want to FP this after Soarin. Also, make sure to stay for the ELP if it is still running. This may be the last time it is in DL for quite some time.

In DL, FP Splash first and then go to HM and Pirates while waiting for your FP time. FP BTMR after Splash and go to Fantasyland while waiting for your time for FP. FP Space Mtn last, I like this ride at night. Make sure to go to Star Tours as it is closing in July, it will be your last chance to see it before it is changed for good.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the tips! i will keep them in mind!!