Disneyland paris

Quick question we are planning a europe trip next year and obviously when we get to PARIS a must is DISNEY,which begs the question where to stay and how many days …any help will be apreciated

Disneyland Paris is only a small park compared with Florida.
I would recommend one day per park (Disneyland and studios) and possibly one day to be flexible if you have that much time.

We have stayed at Disney’s Davy Crockett Ranch, Hotel Santa Fe, Hotel Cheyenne, and Disney’s Sequoia Lodge.

I would recommend Sequoia lodge its a very short walk to the park around 5 min through Disney village the hotel has a indoor pool and nice setting. Both Hotel Santa Fe and Hotel Cheyenne are Disney budget hotels and do not have a pool.

make use of the shop inside the railway station for candy and daily essentials as it is much cheaper than Disney shops (as always).

[QUOTE=jimbo;1115776]Disneyland Paris is only a small park compared with Florida.
I would recommend one day per park (Disneyland and studios) and possibly one day to be flexible if you have that much time.

We have stayed at Disney’s Davy Crockett Ranch, Hotel Santa Fe, Hotel Cheyenne, and Disney’s Sequoia Lodge.

I would recommend Sequoia lodge its a very short walk to the park around 5 min through Disney village the hotel has a indoor pool and nice setting. Both Hotel Santa Fe and Hotel Cheyenne are Disney budget hotels and do not have a pool.

make use of the shop inside the railway station for candy and daily essentials as it is much cheaper than Disney shops (as always).[/QUOTE]

thanks for the info,we are planning 3 days right now in paris but from what you are saying 4 might be better

Logistically can you do D.P. in one day or would too much be missed?
(Also planning a trip to France next summer but not sure if we’d have more than one day to do the park.)

[QUOTE=smee57;1115783]Logistically can you do D.P. in one day or would too much be missed?
(Also planning a trip to France next summer but not sure if we’d have more than one day to do the park.)[/QUOTE]

Sure you could do DLRP in one day depending on the time of year for park hrs. However, just like many Disney parks there is so much to see and do that take up time. so the variable’s on the age’s of the party, what you want from your visit and time of year you visit.

It it worth mentioning that DLRP does not have fireworks every night like Florida. but if you think about the time you spend in que’s 40 min big thunder mountain 40 min space mountain 40 min Indiana Jones coaster, daily parade, shows, lunch and getting from a to b.

I have posted a useful website below. but feel free to ask any other questions that i might be able to answer.

DLRP Magic! - Disneyland Paris at the click of a mouse!

[QUOTE=jimbo;1115923]Sure you could do DLRP in one day depending on the time of year for park hrs. However, just like many Disney parks there is so much to see and do that take up time. so the variable’s on the age’s of the party, what you want from your visit and time of year you visit.

It it worth mentioning that DLRP does not have fireworks every night like Florida. but if you think about the time you spend in que’s 40 min big thunder mountain 40 min space mountain 40 min Indiana Jones coaster, daily parade, shows, lunch and getting from a to b.

I have posted a useful website below. but feel free to ask any other questions that i might be able to answer.

DLRP Magic! - Disneyland Paris at the click of a mouse![/QUOTE]

Merci!! You’ve been very helpful! We’re planning next summer and just aren’t sure of our itinerary yet. Will be DH, DS (16), me, and possible another 16 yr old. Maybe we can stretch it to two days. Thanks for your help.

Bring soap!!! :laugh: Just kidding…but…I accompanied bus loads of kids on a music tour 8 years ago and we stayed just down the road from DLP (but didn’t get to go). The hotel was a great hotel…highly rated but they ran out of soap the day before we arrived…to them…it wasn’t any big deal…a shipment was scheduled in a few days…we left To continue our Europe tour before it arrived…

Warm days, teenage boys, no soap? Not a good thing :laugh::laugh: luckily I had packed my own as had many of the girls…eventually the boys smelled like lavender…:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I was just amazed that the hotel staff was not concerned about not having any soap in the hotel. I believe this was a Hotel “W” or something.

[QUOTE=smallworld;1115952]Bring soap!!! :laugh: Just kidding…but…I accompanied bus loads of kids on a music tour 8 years ago and we stayed just down the road from DLP (but didn’t get to go). The hotel was a great hotel…highly rated but they ran out of soap the day before we arrived…to them…it wasn’t any big deal…a shipment was scheduled in a few days…we left To continue our Europe tour before it arrived…

Warm days, teenage boys, no soap? Not a good thing :laugh::laugh: luckily I had packed my own as had many of the girls…eventually the boys smelled like lavender…:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I was just amazed that the hotel staff was not concerned about not having any soap in the hotel. I believe this was a Hotel “W” or something.[/QUOTE]

Oh my. :huh: Thanks for the heads up! Will pack some of the soaps we’ve saved from our past WDW trips just in case. :happy:

Hopefully you won’t have the same problem…but our guide told us that was not uncommon in France…???..also…pack small washcloths if you like to have one…but most of all have fun…wish we had been able to go to DLP while we were so close…