Disneyland Resort DVD or Video

Is there such a thing and if so where can I get one?

I’m talking like the Official Resort DVD or Video, not the vacation planner or the Treasure.

These are available at most of the giftshops in the parks and resprts. I’m pretty sure I just saw a new DVD of the parks when I was just there. It’s not very long, though, and costs upwards of 20 dollars. Still, if you’ve no way of capturing the magic on video yourself, that’s not too bad a deal.

Well, knowing they exist is half the battle, now here’s the bigger question, can anyone pick up a copy for me? Pretty please, of course I will pay. :stuck_out_tongue: I live in NC and I still know very little about Disney or CA for that matter and I want to go in 2005 so I’m trying to study up some.

wdwfan I am going in july if I see it I will pick it up for you

Hey, WDWFan!

I was able to pick up a WDW 100 Years of Magic DVD at the parks in February. It includes park highlights as well as the Walt Disney Story. I think that I paid $29 for it (I can’t remember).

There is a way to order theme park merchandise from home. I don’t know the number, but you could probably call the 1-407 number and they will forward your call. Or…maybe Mickey knows!

Guys, one more thing… I am requesting a DisneyLAND one, not WDW. But thanks for your offer Tig.

Originally posted by WDWFan
[B]Is there such a thing and if so where can I get one?

I’m talking like the Official Resort DVD or Video, not the vacation planner or the Treasure. [/B]

Well We’re going to DL, hopefully the Grand California Hotel, in Feb. 2004 I’ll see if they have one then. Let me know if you get one. If you don’t I’ll pick up one when I go then. :slight_smile: You’ll have to remind before we go, we’re leaving 2/14/04, put it on your calander to remind before then!:slight_smile:

Originally posted by WDWFan
Guys, one more thing… I am requesting a DisneyLAND one, not WDW.

:dazed Sorry, it’s late here in the East. I should be sleeping:sleep:

I know when we were looking around DTD in feb, we saw a DVD that had DisneyLAND in it. I don’t recall the name though, sorry. You never know. I’d call the merchandise # even the WDW, and if they can’t get it, they should be able to get you the DL one!!

Originally posted by goofygal1975
I know when we were looking around DTD in feb, we saw a DVD that had DisneyLAND in it. I don’t recall the name though, sorry. You never know. I’d call the merchandise # even the WDW, and if they can’t get it, they should be able to get you the DL one!!

Well, I never considered looking at WDW for a DVD, however I would still prefer to go around Disney if I can :stuck_out_tongue: if no other reason than saving money on shipping. :laugh Since a few people have offered, I will go that route, if I was hard pressed to get one I would go direct through Disney, luckily I have lots of time, plus I was hoping to maybe score a discount on one, but if not that’s fine as well. You never know what you may get unless you ask. :smiley:

Possibly someone may even be nice enough to pick up park maps and things of that nature too cause my goal is to learn the lay of the land before I plan my trip too much. I do appreciate everyone’s input and insight though.

hey fan if they have anything on disneyland when I go to wdw I was gonna pick it up and ship it to you lol :smiley: I knew you didnt want Disney World

Originally posted by tiggerlover1971
hey fan if they have anything on disneyland when I go to wdw I was gonna pick it up and ship it to you lol :smiley: I knew you didnt want Disney World

OK, like I mentioned, that thought never even occured to me. I would greatly appreciate it though. I know that some WDW toys and CD’s are sold in opposite parks, but I had not considered souvenir DVD’s.

I found one!

Here is the link:

DisneyLAND planning video.

Originally posted by mmouse67l
[B]I found one!

Here is the link:

DisneyLAND planning video. [/B]

Thanks, but like you say, it’s a planning video. I’m looking to buy a souvenir video or DVD, the type you would find at the parks.

I own a couple of videos called “A Day At Disneyland” and I’m almost positive they still sell them in the shops on Main Street. This is not a travel planning video, but it simulates an actual visit. It starts out in the parking lot, then to the front gate, etc. all the way until the park closes at night. It hits most of the big attractions. If someone’s planning a trip to pick one up for you, have them look for something called “A Day At Disneyland”.

I’m sorry, I got too excited and did not read your post close enough.:o

Originally posted by mattomouseman
Well We’re going to DL, hopefully the Grand California Hotel, in Feb. 2004 I’ll see if they have one then. Let me know if you get one. If you don’t I’ll pick up one when I go then. :slight_smile: You’ll have to remind before we go, we’re leaving 2/14/04, put it on your calander to remind before then!:slight_smile:

OK, Matto, I am reminding you. I am going to PM you also. Thanks.

hey wdwspider go to www.disneygeek.com and they have the themepark video on the left side. not the planning video its the theme park video! :mickey: everyone else should check out the website to it even tells u when disney world/disneyland shows r on tv!!! :mickey:

Hey, I just bought one. Its AWSOME! Go to www.laughingplace.com and search for it there under the video/disneyland section(s). Its about 65-70 minutes long and gives u a guided tour through the 2 parks with 2 awsome tour guides, they also take u through Downtown Disney and the Three Hotels has a whole bunch of extras on the video such as a lapsed time of the building of DCA and interviews with Imagineers and MUCH MUCH More! Its totally awome. :slight_smile:
:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

We have the DL DVD also, its great!