Disneyquest help

After a day at the parks I usually take the kids over to Disneyquest for one or two nights. A few years ago I remember the tickets being around $20. However last year, we paid the full price when we arrived there at 6:30 pm.
Does anyone know if there’s special nights or times where they offer discounts ? We’re looking at Dec 12 & 13th to possibly go there.

Why don’t you buy the park tickets that include everything?

The price listed on the website is $36-42. If you want to go to Disneyquest multiple times, you might look into the Ultimate MYW ticket. I’m not convinced that it’s a good value, though.

As others say, you’d do well adding the waterparks and more option to your tickets if the math works out for you.
If I were paying out of pocket, I don’t know that I’d go to Disney Quest seeing as it really is just an oversized Gameworks.
Even as recently as 2003, an adult ticket was about $28.

I guess it would depend on how much the tickets would be vs the better hopper tickets. I know that it didn’t help us to buy the hopper plus tickets if we were only going to the water parks for one day. It would have been cheaper for us to buy at the door vs the extra hopper option. I hope this isn’t too confusing. :wacko: