Disney's Boardwalk Inn garden cottage

Anyway stay there? Comments, pictures anything will help looking into it for our future quick January trip!

Comments?
Too much for my budget, but it would be great to have a 3 bedroom townhouse in WDW for a week sometime.

BoardWalk Villas Fact Sheet
Boardwalk Villas Photos

[QUOTE=Soundgod;996562]Comments?
Too much for my budget, but it would be great to have a 3 bedroom townhouse in WDW for a week sometime.

BoardWalk Villas Fact Sheet
Boardwalk Villas Photos[/QUOTE]

Thanks but i’m a little confused, which one would be the inn garden cottage would that be like the one bedroom? I believe the one online said it had an upstairs with a bedroom and a downstairs with a bed or pullout bed or something.

According to the fact sheet, the grand villas ca be either one or two stories. That may be what you are talking about

Hmm… probably, on Disney.com i’m pretty sure it said it was two floors, one bedroom upstairs or something not sure. Anyway thank you for the information once again.

• Justin

Never stayed there. Its out of my single-mom budget. I would love to hear about someone’s stay there, so you should do it. I can live through you.:laugh:

Pssh… we just booked The Animal Kingdom lodge, we couldn’t refuse the offer we where getting.