Disney's Club Penguin at Hollywood Studios-I'm so excited!

Link, thanks to allears.net: Disney’s Club Penguin at Hollywood Studios (DizneyMike?s World)

While in Disney’s Hollywood Studios the other day I saw a character meet and greet for Disney’s Club Penguin. Guests can meet and have their picture taken with Rockhopper, the pirate penguin, and Bambadee, the stowaway. This meet and great location is located next to the entrance of the Studio Backlot Tour.

For those of you who don’t know about Disney’s Club Penguin (and I was one of those people) it’s, according to the Disney’s Club Penguin web site, “an online community where children can join and take the form of an avatar penguin to chat, play games an other various activities with other children”. From what I was able to find out, it’s very popular and children from all over the world are part of the community and play online.

Here’s some pictures of Rockhopper and Bamdadee as well as the appearance times

[B]SO CUTE!! MY DDS ARE GOING TO BE SO EXCITED!! :wub:[/B]

Don’t know these penguins, but I do know the Madagascar Penguins.

Here you go: Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Check it out! It’s FREE, but you can pay for a premier membership!

OMG, this is my kids’ favorite website! (Even over the Disney Pirates of the Carribean game!) They will be so excited! Hope they are still around in September!!!

My kids will flip, my daughter just got the CP DS game (it’s her favorite). Thanks for the great find.

Mine too! When I showed them the pictures this am they were jumping up and down . . . I hope they are still there in June!

I’d suspect if they’ve gone to the expense of creating costumes, training up CMs, and building a set for them, the Penguins will be there at least until after New Year’s Day, unless guest reaction is negative and they don’t draw.

How cute! They remind me of Weezy from Toy Story.