Disney's Family Magic Tour!

Has anyone done the Disney’s Family Magic Tour recently? Was it any good? Would it be good for an 8 and an 11 year old? It looks interesting!

I haven’t done it yet, but I am dying to do it next trip with my kids. They will be 8 and a few months shy of 5. I think they will LOVE it!

If I am not mistaken, DisneyTeacher and LaurenGold did this and they had a blast!

It sound like a lot of fun and DS 10 still likes to be silly. I think if I decide that we are going to do it we may leave there dad behind though, he hates when we act silly in public but sometime you just cant help it.

Has anyone done the Utilidor tour? I am kind of afraid of ruining Disney with that one.

We did the Family Magic Tour in 2005 and had a blast!!! Of course DS, who was 9 at the time, thought it was kind of stupid but DH and I never laughed so hard. It was like we were kids again. It really was fun. Expect it to take a couple hours with a break in between. Your castmember takes you on a scavenger hunt through MK and the end was so worth it!!!