Disney's Invincible

I can’t wait to see this new Disney film starring Mark Wahlberg. It’s the true story of a 30 year old man in 1970’s Philadelphia that has very little football experience, but tries out for the Philadelphia Eagles, and makes the team!

I know there are a lot of Eagles, football and Disney fans out there who want to see this as bad as I do.

Who wants to see Invincible?

Invincible is coming August 25th to a theatre near you. :smile:

I’m sure that Boss Mouse will NOT want to see this movie…I don’t think he’s an Eagles fan.

Just sayin’

I’m sure Boss remembers the player the film is based on. Not that he’s old or anything. I’m just sayin’

:laugh:

You can’t be “just sayin’” I’M just sayin’!!!

Here’s the link to the official site. You can even watch the trailer.

Invincible – The Official Website

I like the trailer for it. :laugh: I’m not a big football fan, but I’d watch it if I could.

That looks so good! Why is this the first I’m hearing about it?

BTW… I am sooo not digging Mark’s look in this movie… :nonono2:

It’s authentic though. In ancient times (the 1970’s,) men did actually wear their hair like that. :laugh:

I LOVE Marky Mark! I can’t wait to see this movie. When I sold airtime on the radio, I sold Philly Eagles Sponsorships and I TOTALLY knew about this guy!!! He’s a legend in Philly! (at least to Eagles fans…but mostly EVERYONE in Philly is an Eagles fan, right??? :confused: )

I’ve seen this preview in the theater several times and I must admit, the more I see it, the more I want to watch it!

DH will DEFINITELY want to see it…I’m not a big football person myself, but I love all of Disney’s inspirational “based on a true story” sports movies. I wasn’t that sure about Glory Road, but I just watched it…loved it. So I’m in!

I really want to see it too. I have to admit, when I saw the preview for it, all I could think of was BossMouse!! Oh, and how cute that Marky Mark still is. :slight_smile:

Marky Mark :heart:

I prolly won’t get a chance to see it in the theatre, but I WILL rent off of my handydandy tv.

He not THAT old!!! It’s not like Vince is dead or anything!:laugh: He just did a commercial for a local area hospital.

You know you are a closet EAGLES fan!

Fly Eagles Fly, On The Road To Victory.
Fight Eagles Fight, Score A Touchdown 1-2-3.

Hit 'Em Low.
Hit 'Em High.
And We’ll Watch Our Eagles Fly.

Fly Eagles Fly, On The Road To Victory.

E-A-G-L-E-S, EAGLES!!!

sorry…I just couldn’t help myself.:redface:

hittin’ that crack pipe, again, late at night, huh?
:laugh:

I’m sorry, but didn’t Disney do a Philly football movie allready? :huh:

Something about a garbage man trash can kicker? :laugh:

I really have no idea what you’re talking about! :blush:

Must be lack of sleep.

You really should get some.

The movie I’m talking about is:

The garbage picking field goal kicking Philadelphia phenomenon

I figure once Philly football movie is enough…

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That was a made for TV movie, silly!:pinch:

Really? I thought Tony Danza was your all-time favorite actor.:blink: :laugh: