Disney's Online ADR system?

Does anyone know if there is a way to see all your ADR and confirmations # at once through the online system? I would like to print them off. On Friday I pulled them all up by individual conf # and asked for them to be emailed to me but they never were emailed :angry: I am wondering if there is an easier way.

I input each individually and they show in one list when I do it, as long as, I stay on the same page. I have been successful in having the list emailed also, but it took about 2 or 3 minutes to receive the email.

i think my stepdad told me to enter the confirmation number to your entire trip, the one you get when you book your room and package. then they all show up!

I tried that and it says it can not find me.

Check your email confirmation . . . it couldn’t find me, and it was because they had my phone number wrong 516 not 561 . . . I entered the WRONG number (the one on their invoice) and it worked!! :laugh:

I can pull up the few I booked online, and I successfully pulled up a couple I booked by phone but was never able to get them all to come up. I still had to input the multiple Conf & Phone numbers. Since the online asks for local number while on vacation they have my cell # listed and the phone ones have my home # (I think) I’m getting a little cross-eyed with numbers but hopefully they will work out the kinks and it will become simpler soon…