Disney's PREMIER Visa invitation!

Has anyone else received this?
There is a $49 fee but you earn 5% on gas and grocery, restaurants and Disney locations for 3 months (that will pay the fee in itself!) and after that, 2 % on those items and 1% on everything else.

I did it. Figured why not? With a trip in a month, my tickets themselves will earn $23!

The cards are cute too. Finally got a Sorcerer Mickey! Good news is I can cancel if it is not worth it.

Disney’s Premier Visa Card from Chase

they don’t give you anything that would cost them money. Remember that. I would never get a card that has a fee attached to it. Just sayin’ :blush:

I only had an invitation to bring back my 2008 mug … Theyt mention a recall or something about installing a chip in it …???

LOL… I said I wouldn’t get a card that cost me either!
But, I did the math and even if I figure conservatively, I will actually make a lot more off this card than I made off the last one. :)The first year is paid for by the 5% and after that, I will keep track and see if it makes sense to keep it. It is all about bein’ crafty… :slight_smile:
( I charge everything - I mean EVERYTHING- on it and pay it off every month so it is all just free money for mickey bars!!!)

@ TJPIC- I am surprised you got an invite for anything… thought you were still on “that” list! Bahaha!

Not “That” list … “Theee” list !!! TJPIC :pirate:

We just let you and Boss think it is thee list… sorry to spill the beans…

BTW… did you SEE my countdown??? :mickey:

I received this offer in the mail today. I was really excited when I first got the information because i’m in need of a big purchase that’s not gas/groceries and was hoping it was the 3x’s-5x’s the points i’ve gotten in the past but it wasn’t. :frown:
I’ve never paid a fee to have a credit card before so i’m going to have to sit down and really do the math on it to see if it’s worth it or not. I’m thinking Not, but i’ll run the numbers anyway.

[QUOTE=zoey9797;1100579]We just let you and Boss think it is thee list… sorry to spill the beans…

BTW… did you SEE my countdown??? :mickey:[/QUOTE]

Whoa … VERY NICE !!! We love WDW (of course) But I still would love to visit the original one that started it all.

Got it and promptly shredded it.

Got it, too, and decided against the $49/year fee. The cards are very cute, though!!

Ok, did the math. Since we use our cc for everything and pay it off at the end of the month to avoid finance charges, including monthly bills which are NOT awarded the extra points we figured unless we’re traveling or having special celebration dinners we may just break even on the annual fee. Pass!!!

I am thinking of signing up for it myself. I will more than cover the annual fee within the first couple of months.

I must have gotten a different offer for some reason. Yes, it had the $49 fee, but it also includes a $200 Disney Gift Card after the first use. With a trip this December, I figured it was worth it.

[QUOTE=zoey9797;1100577]LOL… I said I wouldn’t get a card that cost me either!
But, I did the math and even if I figure conservatively, I will actually make a lot more off this card than I made off the last one. :)The first year is paid for by the 5% and after that, I will keep track and see if it makes sense to keep it. It is all about bein’ crafty… :slight_smile:
( I charge everything - I mean EVERYTHING- on it and pay it off every month so it is all just free money for mickey bars!!!)

[QUOTE]

I figured it out the same way and felt the same way, but for us we would get more points, especially with the offer for the first 3 months you get 5% on everything! We are getting some remodeling in our house done, so between that, buying new furniture and rugs, it will payoff for us at least this year.

Y’all are getting better deals than me. I went back and re-read it and no bonus gift card or higher % on everything or else I would’ve done it since we had a new roof put on last week. Just the 2% on gas, groceries, and restaurants for the $49 a year. We’d barely break even on the fee. Bummer :sad:

Yup, that’s exactly what I was thinking. Not worth it, which is a total bummer :glare:

:frowning: That stinks!
You could call ask if there is a better offer there for you? Sometimes they can work a little magic if you are interested!
Good Luck!

PS- I got my first “dollars” and it paid for itself above and beyond my normal spending. I bought PH tickets and a few admissions to DL tours!!! I am considering paying off my August trip early for the 5% rewards too.