Disney's Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show

I can get a cat 1 or a cat 3 for Saturday! I thought this would be fun for the DDs since we have NEVER been. BUT . . . I need details please! :mickey:

Does seating matter?

Is it worth the price?

How do the kids meals work? Or do we all share the same food and they just charge less for kids?

Thanks in advance!

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;1043911]I can get a cat 1 or a cat 3 for Saturday! I thought this would be fun for the DDs since we have NEVER been. BUT . . . I need details please! :mickey:

Does seating matter? [/quote]

No. All food is placed in front of you. We sat near the back and could see the show with no problem. I thin I remember there were a few post, I would think you would want to be between them and the stage. From what I remember there was no assigned seating inside the groups.

Is it worth the price?

It is all you can eat and a show! Yes…yes it is worth the price.

How do the kids meals work? Or do we all share the same food and they just charge less for kids?

No idea. I am over 12.

Thanks in advance![/QUOTE]

You are most welcome!

Cool thanks for the details . . . I think I’ll book it!

They only have a 5:15pm show . . . is it outside? Can it be rained out?

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;1043914]Cool thanks for the details . . . I think I’ll book it!

They only have a 5:15pm show . . . is it outside? Can it be rained out?[/QUOTE]

It is outside and can be rained out.

Seating Category 3: 5:15 PM
Price: $118.95

Seating Category 1: 5:15 PM
Price: $137.97

For the $20 difference should I do Cat 1?

This doesn’t include tip either right? Is the food like O’hanas?

So it can be really hot & humid? Or do they have the fans and the “outside A/C”? To book I have to pay in full, so I guess they will refund me if it’s rained out?

Thanks for answering all my questions. :flowers:

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;1043914]Cool thanks for the details . . . I think I’ll book it!

They only have a 5:15pm show . . . is it outside? Can it be rained out?[/QUOTE]

Yes, it can be rained out. We were at 'Ohana last summer when the show was rained out. it seemed like everyone from the luau was up trying to get in either 'Ohana or Kona. I don’t know if they try to fit everyone in or not but a lot of them were waiting so some of them got in.

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;1043918]So it can be really hot & humid? Or do they have the fans and the “outside A/C”? To book I have to pay in full, so I guess they will refund me if it’s rained out?

Thanks for answering all my questions. :flowers:[/QUOTE]

I thought you were a Floridan?

I don’t remember it being that expensive…I should have eaten more!

[QUOTE=tigger;1043923]I thought you were a Floridan?

I don’t remember it being that expensive…I should have eaten more![/QUOTE]

I am! But still don’t want to be in the sticky gross heat :tongue:

You sold me, we’re booked! (pray for no rain!) :angel:

[QUOTE=tigger;1043923]I thought you were a Floridan?

I don’t remember it being that expensive…I should have eaten more![/QUOTE]

That total is for 3 people!

I hope they didn’t charge me for 3 people because only ate 1!

:mickey:

Allears.net says this:

Complimentary Beverages

All you care to drink:
Bud and Bud Light Draft Beer
Concho Y Toro Frontera Chardonnay, Merlot, or Rosé
Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, and Pink Lemonade
Coffee, Hot or Iced Tea, and Milk

Is this right? Is it like Hoop Dee Do then?

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;1043931]Allears.net says this:

Complimentary Beverages

All you care to drink:
Bud and Bud Light Draft Beer
Concho Y Toro Frontera Chardonnay, Merlot, or Rosé
Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, and Pink Lemonade
Coffee, Hot or Iced Tea, and Milk

Is this right? Is it like Hoop Dee Do then?[/QUOTE]

I believe it is just like HDD. Enjoy!!

[QUOTE=tigger;1043929]I hope they didn’t charge me for 3 people because only ate 1!

:mickey:[/QUOTE]

One meal or one person? If the second- “Houston, we have a problem”. :wacko:?

Congrats on the booking, you’ll love it. It’s one of our favorite dinner/shows! Well worth the price and no matter where you sit it is a great show, but the closer the better!

It is an authentic Polynesian meal!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I didn’t enjoy the food at the show but we do love the food at Ohanas.

Hmmmm, we are not a fan of Ohanas, so is this food similar?

We really liked this evening although it’s only a very short evening. The food was nice, nothing amazing but nice all the same and the show we liked very much. I wouldn’t say we’d rush to do it again but its well worth doing if you never have.

I honestly have to say, when is the date? We were in Cat 1 and it felt like 95 degrees in June. I walked back to go to the restroom and Cat. 3 felt honestly like 225 degrees. Everything back under the roofing was MISERABLE HOT when I went back. People were looking at me like I was mean! LOL. We decided to pay for Cat 1 and somehow ended up in front row center and it was GREAT!!! They included us in the show more than once and we had a blast 2 years ago, but wow, if you go back to Cat. 3, wow, bring an air conditioner.