Disney?s What Will You Celebrate? Tour Sweepstakes

I want to know what this Tour is all about!!! :huh:

They will be in my city on October 6, 2008.:goofybounce:

Also, you can enter for a chance to win a Disney vacation too!!!:biggrin:

They dont list any info about where and what it is

I know!!!:pinch: And they will be here in 3 weeks!!!:goofybounce::goofybounce::goofybounce:

I am excited and I don’t even know what its about yet!:laugh:

I hope they list it soon. I am planning on going 10/3 in NYC.

Wondering what it could be? :huh:

I hope they list something soon too. I am horribly impatient! :goofybounce::goofybounce::goofybounce:

I have no clue. I doubt if we call the ressie number they will be able to tell us. Is there a phone number we can call?

I just found this on All Ears:

Coming to Your City!

WHAT: Disney Parks “What Will You Celebrate?” Tour

BACKGROUND: In a new national trend, American families are traveling in celebration of milestones in their lives – birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, reunions, triumphs. Disney parks in the U.S. embrace “celebration vacations” in 2009 with new experiences that turn milestones into memories. The new parks-wide party poses the question “What Will You Celebrate?” To get the party started early, Disney is taking “What Will You Celebrate?” on the road.

DETAILS: Disney Parks brings the “What Will You Celebrate?” message in a magical and interactive way to 30 cities this fall and winter. Colorful vehicles – a party on wheels – roll out the fun from town squares to Times Square, featuring thousands of free Mickey Mouse balloons, a chance to win a “celebration vacation” to a Disney park and the opportunity to register for a special birthday celebration surprise. Disney characters and ambassadors also go on-air with fun celebration moments.

WHEN: Sept. 24, 2008-Feb. 20, 2009

WHERE:
Central Eastern Western
9/25 Minneapolis 9/24 Toronto 1/19 Vancouver
9/29 Chicago 9/29 Boston 1/21 Seattle
10/1 Milwaukee 10/1 Providence 1/23 Portland
10/3 Detroit 10/3 New York 1/26, 1/27 Sacramento
10/6 Pittsburgh 10/6 Hartford 1/30, 2/2 San Francisco
10/8 Cincinnati 10/8 Philadelphia 2/4, 2/5 Fresno
10/10 Indianapolis 10/10 Wash. DC 2/9 Las Vegas
10/14 Dallas 10/13 Baltimore 2/11 Salt Lake City
10/16 Houston 10/15 Charlotte 2/16 Denver
10/20 New Orleans 10/17 Atlanta 2/19, 2/20 Phoenix

FOR MORE: Disney’s What Will You Celebrate? Tour Sweepstakes

I would love to be there, too! But WHERE??? :confused:

Who knows…I guess I have to roam around the city with my Mickey Ears on until I find them.:laugh::laugh:

HAHAHA!!! I’m thinking Times Square or World of Disney!

Thats a good guess for NYC…but here in Pittsburgh, I could be wandering around for a long time looking for my Disney Peeps!:laugh:

Wandering from bridge to bridge, searching for the Mouse…:blink:

Since it says “from town squares to Times Square,” I suspect you’re right. I bet they mean it literally! :laugh:

…up and down the incline…looking over hills, avoiding potholes and construction cones…searching for the mouse…:simba: :mickey:

I’m a genius. Pure genius. :happy::laugh:

I’m so upset; us Reps got an email inviting us to participate in this by handing out balloons and such, but we had to let them know by tomorrow if we could do it, and the one Rep I know with a car hasn’t responded to any of my emails.

Irresponsible Rep, AND sad! I really really really wanted to “work” for Disney again in a way that just makes people happy!!!

[QUOTE=Screever;884059]I’m so upset; us Reps got an email inviting us to participate in this by handing out balloons and such, but we had to let them know by tomorrow if we could do it, and the one Rep I know with a car hasn’t responded to any of my emails.

Irresponsible Rep, AND sad! I really really really wanted to “work” for Disney again in a way that just makes people happy!!![/QUOTE]

I got that email too, and I agree it was short notice.

I like the idea of the tour and think it would be fun to have ‘Disney’ visit your city.

My guess is the Times Square thing might also mean that the WoD, which is set to close at 55th and Fifth Avenue and re-open elsewhere, will be at Times Square. I had heard that rumor…

I guess I will just have to sit at City Hall Plaza in Boston on the 29th. Do you think my boss will care?

Um… Hartford on Oct 6th and that is nice and all but if I were to run around Hartford with Mickey ears on I might get shot! There is no disney store anywhere near Hartford itself. West Hartford but not Hartford. LOL

Thanks for that link. I entered the sweepstakes. I didn’t win anything (of course) on the instant wins though. The tours in my area (Boston) on 9/29/08 City Hall Plaza. Does anyone know how you find out the time?