Disneystore.com Shipping to Canada

Hey guys,
Just wondering if anyone from canada has ever had anything shipped from disneystore.com? When I type in my address at the end of my shopping it says it cannot ship there and I need a new address. Am I unable to order through here? Does anyone know if there is a Canadian Disney store?

[QUOTE=Puremagic;1115109]Hey guys,
Just wondering if anyone from canada has ever had anything shipped from disneystore.com? When I type in my address at the end of my shopping it says it cannot ship there and I need a new address. Am I unable to order through here? Does anyone know if there is a Canadian Disney store?

I’m sure you can ship to Canada…here is information on shipping…

Guest Services

The only issue I see is no PO Box on International Shipping.

i think i figured it out … I was trying to order a gift card, and in the fine print it says that gift cards cannot be shipped outside of the US… wonder why? :S

Oh…well…that’s odd isn’t it? I think I remember ordering some merchandise and gift cards in the same order, and the gift cards were shipped separately…wonder if that has something to do with it…they come from a different location? Strange…and sorry…:frowning:

[QUOTE=Puremagic;1115109]Hey guys,
Just wondering if anyone from canada has ever had anything shipped from disneystore.com? [/QUOTE]

I think you mean “North Montana.” It hasn’t been called Canada for years. :whistling

Disneystore.com does ship to Canada, however, shipping costs are high, and you will be required to pay tax and customs fees once the parcel arrives.
I’ve ordered a number of times, but only if the items I’m ordering are at a great bargain to make up for the extra cost. It’s also better to place one large order rather than multiple smaller ones.
Happy Shopping!

Does anyone know anywhere I can order disneyworld gift cards (hopefully able to pay paypal) and get them shipped to canada? I have paypal funds I would love to be able to use to get some gift cards.