Dlr ticket discounts?

I am going to disneyland for the first time in June. We are staying at Grand Californian on DVC points. Are there any discounts for DVC members, or can I take advantage of any offers that are for resort guests, since I am not paying cash? Any help is appreciated.

DVC members qualify for $20 off Disneyland Annual Passes. This is good on the first purchase – not on renewals. The discount is valid for members of the DVC member’s immediate household only.

We have Premium AP’s for Disneyland and the discounts are great and almost everywhere.
Here is a list.:smile:
https://secure.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/ap/discounts?name=AnnualPassholderUngatedDiscountsPage

We did get early entry the last time we went and we use the AP discount for the room. I was told everyone staying at one of the DLR hotels got early entry by using their room key. :smile:

Also I did see work being done at the Grand Californian that, I was told, is to be a new DVC wing .:smile:

Hope ya’ll have a great time.

P.S. The “A Walk in Walt’s Footsteps Tour” is very cool.:smile:
Disneyland Resort - A Walk in Walt’s Footsteps Tour

You will love the Grand Californian…

You also have direct access to California Adventure from your hotel…

Napa Rose is wonderful, as is the Storyteller’s Cafe

Thanks! I can’t wait to stay there-I heard about the DVC villas, but they won’t be ready when we go, so we’ll just be at the hotel. I am not going to buy DL APs because we will only be there for 4 days. I thought there might be some other type of discount or perk for being a DVC member. Guess not:crying:
It is probably a good idea to buy the tickets in advance though, right? Instead of waiting until we get there?

Yes…there is a discount for buying online.:smile:
Disneyland Resort - Theme Park Tickets