DL's best kept secrets

Along with my sis, I have acquired a common interest of knowing too much information on Disneyland. So anything at all you think is a good secret leave it on this thread. Forgive I am bored LOL!

though Im sure I know some good secrets, now that the question has been asked…nothing comes to mind. Do you have a question regarding the parks perhaps other than the one you asked? And dont be sorry, thats why we are all here…to talk about the parks!

A good book to read is MOUSE TALES by David Koenig. THERE ARE LOTS of stuff to read about, and included items even I didn’t know about…
:pirate:

[QUOTE=Experiment6-2-6;968381]A good book to read is MOUSE TALES by David Koenig. THERE ARE LOTS of stuff to read about, and included items even I didn’t know about…
:pirate:[/QUOTE]

too true, MORE MOUSE TALES is great too (its the sequel). And the stories in those books are to true, trust me…experienced some of them myself!

Nothing in particular that I am looking for, just a Disneyland freak! LOL! Well… a Disney freak in general. And I may know most of the secrets, but the more I can learn the better!

[QUOTE=Experiment6-2-6;968381]A good book to read is MOUSE TALES by David Koenig. THERE ARE LOTS of stuff to read about, and included items even I didn’t know about…
:pirate:[/QUOTE]

I have been looking at books like that too. Downtown Disney have several books with such topics.

Stay on property if you have the dough…then use the early entry to ride as many rides as you can before 10. Get a fastpass for splash mountain early and then come back later in the afternoon when its warmer. When it starts to get busy it’s time to head for CA Adventure. As soon as you get there get a fastpass for Soarin or Grizzly river run. Soarin is a very slow line you don’t want to standby that one.

As soon as you have you FP then head for Toy Story Mania. No fastpasses there so you have to wait. Longest I’ve ever waited is about 40 mins. Usually 25 or so.

If you can’t afford one of the DL hotels then there are several hotels within walking distance right across the street. I’ve stayed at most of them and they are all fine. I like those because you don’t have to depend on shuttles that aren’t anywhere near as dependable as the busses in DW.

Hope that helps.