Do any wii players have this game?

Disney TH!NK Fast Review for Wii - GameSpot

We bought this for our oldest daughter (but I guess it’s really for everyone), and it so much fun!

Thanks for the post! I love getting reviews for games!

When we first got the wii, I let the girls pick what they want . . . some are SO BAD! We’ll have to check it out!

Have you tried Cookin’ Momma . . . my DD9 likes that one!

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;969674]Thanks for the post! I love getting reviews for games!

When we first got the wii, I let the girls pick what they want . . . some are SO BAD! We’ll have to check it out!

Have you tried Cookin’ Momma . . . my DD9 likes that one![/QUOTE]
We have Cookin’ Momma for their DS’s but not for our wii. We might have to rent it for our wii and see what they think about it.

I want the toy store mania game after riding the ride last week. It is addictive… I am sure that the wii version will be fun.

We have that game for PS2 and love it. We play all the time. I always get to be Mickey and we all take turns winning. We have several trivia games like that.

Yes the RENT thing is such a GOOD IDEA!!

I buy and sell my games on ebay!

Well… I have Disney Scene It. :laugh:

I wish they had a park/history trivia game. I think I’d be much better at that - something like those little kiosks they had for 100 Years of Magic.

We have that one too.:blush:

There’s a toy story mania for wii? I gotta look that one up. I had no idea. I need to start making a list of good games to get for birthday and Christmas presents.

I don’t think it’s out yet . . . I posted awhile back there were rumors about it.

I totally missed that. I have a good friend whose kids LOVE TSM! I need to pass along the rumor to her. I know her kids would love to have that game if it ever happens!

Gamespot says it will be released in the 3Q of 09

Toy Story Mania for WII - Toy Story Mania Wii - Toy Story Mania WII Game

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;970677]Gamespot says it will be released in the 3Q of 09

Toy Story Mania for WII - Toy Story Mania Wii - Toy Story Mania WII Game[/QUOTE]

I can’t wait for this. I will definitely be getting this for my kids this Christmas. Well, as long as it is not too over-the-top price wise. TSM is one of our favorite things to do at WDW.

I don’t see why it would be . . . aren’t most of the wii games in the $49.99 - $59.99 price range? I’m sure it’s going to be a HOT SELLER, I know the second I see it I’m grabbing it for Xmas too!

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;970677]Gamespot says it will be released in the 3Q of 09

Toy Story Mania for WII - Toy Story Mania Wii - Toy Story Mania WII Game[/QUOTE]

Yay!! Thank you for posting that! :happy: