Do staterooms have robes?

We are packing like crazy here and are trying to save a bit of space. I know the Poly has robes in the rooms, what we were wondering is does the Wonder have robes in the staterooms? We are in a Catogory 5 room if that makes a difference.

Thanks, Harry

I’m sorry I don’t know the answer to your question…but…I just wanted to say…YIPPEE!!! You leave it two days!!! I’m so very happy for you…you’re gonna have a great time! Enjoy WDW and the Wonder…ohh…I hope you got your reservations for Palo…YUMMY.!!!

P-Tink, we are skipping Palo’s, both DW and I are looking to stay a little more low key, lol. If we enjoy this cruise we will do the longer cruise to Mexico and try Palo on that one.

Thanks!

Oh…okay…well you’re gonna have a blast anyway!

From what I can find you only get robes in Cat 1, 2, or 3.

I never even thought about this. I’m sure we won’t take any though.

I can’t wait to hear about your cruise!

can you make a quick call to Disney and ask? If they don’t have them in the rooms I’m sure they have some (for 987 million dollars) in a gift shoppe or ones you could rent for a fee…but a robe is totally something you’re going to want!

I can’t believe how soon you’re leaving!!! Have an AMAZING time!!!

Thanks all,

The lady I spoke with at Disney was under the impression you only get robes in the cat 1, 2, & 3 staterooms as well. That just seemed odd since you are in a deluxe resort with a cat 4 & 5 stateroom and of course the deluxe resorts have robes. I agree that I will want a robe, ours are just so bulky and we are quickly filling up our luggage. We have found that the need to take a wide assortment of clothes is about the only drawback to going this time of year. ( Of course it was a lot easier when DD only took T-shirts and sweatpants, but those days are gone forever, lol.)

I will report back upon my return, I have lots of memory cards and plan on giving the new camera a good workout as well!