Do the buffet restaurants also have a la carte?

Hey folks,

I am still trying to figure out what I want to do for dining for my bday trip in Mar. and I was wondering if the buffet places also offer a la carte options. The reason I ask is that I can justify the all you can eat price for myself but DW does not eat a lot so I cannot justify the cost for her.

I would like to make a reservation for Boma at the least so if anyone knows if they offer it please let me know

None that I know of. If it was up to me, I’d skip buffets only because I tend to like just plain food. I would be happy at CS for the whole trip. My DH likes the “weirder” food. You know strange stuff like veggies and seafood.:whistling I don’t walk away hungry, just saying I could get full on half the price.

HA thanks Jojo. As the MB’ers who have met me can attest, I am a big ogre so all you can eat is up my alley when I can afford it. But like you, the Mrs just does not eat much and I end up helping her to finish her meals. It looks like I will be missing out on the buffet meals on this trip unless I read otherwise

I have same problem with DW. Doesn’t eat near enough to justify price. So unless it’s something special like Octoberfest or show we skip buffets. Dining plan does take some of the sting out of it though.

The Captain’s Grille at the YC has both.

Thanks Dopey for the info!

I looked at AllEars and it is only for breakfast. My main thing is for dinner but I am going to keep it in mind as a possible breakfast option on a day that we do not go to the parks

[QUOTE=KingOMiami;1064968]Thanks Dopey for the info!

I looked at AllEars and it is only for breakfast. My main thing is for dinner but I am going to keep it in mind as a possible breakfast option on a day that we do not go to the parks[/QUOTE]

Oh sheesh, King, I only have been there for breakfast. Maybe it would be a good idea to call and find out about dinner.

Think about Grand Floridian Cafe for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Nice stuff.

Whispering Canyon has the skillets and reg menu. Aren’t the skillets all u can eat?

yes they are. I forgot all about that one.