Do you dress Disney, even when you're not at Disney?

Here I am, wearing a Walt Disney World shirt and I got cold from the a/c blasting so threw on my Mickey hoodie. Then I realized I needed to run to the store, so I grabbed my keys with my Mickey Mouse keychain and my Dooney & Bourke purse that has Mickeys all over it and headed to the store. Getting out of my car, I kind of stopped dead in my tracks to realize I look like a nut. Why did it take me that long to realize I’m not at Disney and should calm down with the fashion?

:laugh:

I’ve been there.

But I’ve realized that I do NOT want to go out in public like that! (And t-shirts and hoodies do not flatter me.)

But I luuuuurve my WDW sweatpants… and I wear them at home all the time! Yes, there comes a time when you just have to Disney-out in private. :laugh:

Disney every day. Tasteful and not tacky though. Keychains, Disney people on the back of the car, coffee mug, tote bag, and my new DVC water bottle.

Nah, it’s ok. I do the same. This morning I took my MM Nightshirt off, put on a WDW Tshirt, grabbed my keys (with a MM keychain), my Iphone (with a MM cover), got in my truck (with a MM decal on the back window, a MM wheel cover) and took off. Got down the road and DD17 laughed because we had to wait for someone to cross the street in front of us, they slowed down to admire my WDW front License Plate. Guess he was a Disney fan too :laugh:.

What’s really funny is several years ago when I was an active leader in Girl Scouts one of my scouts gave me a homemade Christmas card (my fav kind). It was a drawing of her standing next to me. She pointed that out because the adult figure she drew had on a MM Tshirt saying “there you are ms cyndi, that’s you”. Her mom said that’s how she perceive’s me. I wanted to cry a happy tear.:crying:

I don’t have much in the way of Disney clothes but I’ve got a MM iPhone cover and a MM key chain, Disney checks, a MM check book, a Disney Visa, and a Mickey license plate cover. I’m sure there’s more but I just don’t notice it.

Only my Stitch keychain. Sadly, my Judith Jack Skellington-head earrings are locked away in a safe at my mother’s house until I move to a safer area. :glare:
Every now and then a t-shirt will show up, but it isn’t often.

We don’t have lots of disney clothing, just because. My kids did have every disney pajama known to man though, and almost every movie. So, we have Disney game night and then have movie night…a lot…

…How do you like your MM iphone cover? Did you get it at WDW or online? I have been holding out until our trip there to choose one.

Anyone know specifically where to find the most selection of iphone covers? I’m thinking MouseGear? :mickey:

I don’t really wear t-shirts, but I do wear Disney sweatshirts, (those and Pink breast cancer ones are the only ones I own), I have a Minnie key hook for my pocketbook, Disney Princess Checks, Ariel Disney Master Card (which is the only CC I use, and you can’t believe the reaction I get from people) I have Belle note paper at work, mugs, pictures and Disney Pens, I do have a DB Walt Disney World Pocketbookand wallet, but I only use them when I go to Disney. I have another women at work that has more Disney stuff in her office than I do. It’s alay a conversation starter, so I don’t think it’s strange at all.

My desk at work is covered in Grumpy coffee mugs & knick knacks.

[QUOTE=smallworld;1116380]…How do you like your MM iphone cover? Did you get it at WDW or online? I have been holding out until our trip there to choose one.

Anyone know specifically where to find the most selection of iphone covers? I’m thinking MouseGear? :mickey:[/QUOTE]

I got mine at Mousegear last summer. It’s only for looks, it’s no OtterBox. I saw the same ones all over but MouseGear did have a lot.

—I have the standard snap on cover from the Apple Store now–which is wearing out in places—so I will take a look at the MM ones. Thanks for the information.

There are some really cute ones, I have the black one with Mickey parts outlined on it. I would love to find it in red with the white, black, and yellow parts but it doesn’t exist.

[QUOTE=smallworld;1116380]…How do you like your MM iphone cover? Did you get it at WDW or online? I have been holding out until our trip there to choose one.

Anyone know specifically where to find the most selection of iphone covers? I’m thinking MouseGear? :mickey:[/QUOTE]

There’s about 100+ here: Image Search Results for Mickey Mouse Iphone covers

This is the design i’m using now.

I wear Disney shirts quite a bit… my friends used to laugh at me, bit they got used to it…:laugh:

[QUOTE=Mickeybug;1116415]There’s about 100+ here: Image Search Results for Mickey Mouse Iphone covers

This is the design i’m using now.

[/QUOTE]

…there are some really cute ones there…love the one with the little Mickey ears…

Other than a very tasteful pair of Austrian crystal Mickey earrings, no I don’t dress Disney…:closedeye

It would be interesting to find out how many MB members have Disney keychains.

Actually the picture posted isn’t for I4 but I couldn’t find a pic of mine online at the time. I like to think that MM is whispering something in my ear when i’m on the phone. DH on the other hand sees the “butt” next to my head and calls me butt-head. I know he’s kidding but he should know better knowing my :wub: for MM.

:laugh::laugh:

DD’s bathroom. Technically she is dressing IN Disney :laugh: