Do you ever visit Orlando's outlet malls?

I am just curious about the outlet malls in Orlando.

Who visits and shops there?
Which one is your favorite?
How far are they from WDW?

If it’s just a quick cab ride away, I would love to go :happy:

They are brilliant Iris I do them all. There is the Premium outlet mall, and the other Prime outlet mall, both excellent, with such a wide range of shops from the big department stores like Saks etc to the smaller shops. Most of the big name designer shops and fashion stores are there like Ralph lauren, Hugo Boss, Fendi, Armani, great shoe shops and handbag and accessory stores. They are very similar in stores, and both are about 15 min drive from WDW- oh and one has the character outlet (disney) store- really good and really cheap.On the outside of the bigger outlet mall there is a Bed Bath and Beyond and a TJ Maxx too-well worth a ride out.
Premium Outlets: Orlando

[QUOTE=Dopey;1054464]I am just curious about the outlet malls in Orlando.

Who visits and shops there?
Which one is your favorite?
How far are they from WDW?

If it’s just a quick cab ride away, I would love to go :happy:[/QUOTE]

Nope…I can’t seem to pull myself away from WDW:blush:

We usually go to the Premium Outlet mall, great stores.

I have gone to the Orlando Outlets…went to Coach! It was Mother’s Day weekend a few years ago. Loved them.

Yes well, that’s how I have felt until now.

I am looking for clothes for Mike. You have no idea how difficult it is to find good looking shoes here in the country side. Not even the shoe store can get anything better than domestic shoes :blow:
There’s nothing more disgusting to me than looking at a man’s clumsy shoes. I am looking for accessories for men as well. I need a big city outlet mall, this next trip might be my ticket.

I wonder how far it is to one of those malls. Would I choke on the cost for a cab?

Its about 15 mins away by car- maybe 20 to the bigger one. Accessories are amazing, Coach, Juicy Couture, DKNY etc, and sooooo cheap! Its a must do Iris!

[QUOTE=Dopey;1054523]Yes well, that’s how I have felt until now.

I am looking for clothes for Mike. You have no idea how difficult it is to find good looking shoes here in the country side. Not even the shoe store can get anything better than domestic shoes :blow:
There’s nothing more disgusting to me than looking at a man’s clumsy shoes. I am looking for accessories for men as well. I need a big city outlet mall, this next trip might be my ticket.

I wonder how far it is to one of those malls. Would I choke on the cost for a cab?[/QUOTE]

Have you thought of renting a car for just one day? That way you can go where you want. I don’t think it cost much more than a cab, but you’ll have all that freedom. :wub:

My wife looks forward to the outlet malls more than WDW and I love to shop too so we go everytime.

Thats my guilty secret too:redface::redface::redface: I love The World, but boy do I love to shop better, and I am good at it too:laugh:

When we travel by car, we always hit the outlet malls. My favorite is the one with the bar in the center court. I’m not sure the name, but it’s the one with the Nike outlet store. I usually sit at the bar and drink while my wife shops. Makes for a nicer outing…