Do you have a must do at your favorite WDW resort?

At POFQ we must see Elliot perform at night in the lobby.

I must go sit at the FQ’s pool bar with Shelly and have a glass of wine and a laugh…at least once a day as long as she’s working. LOVE her!

Lying in hammocks at night with beer in hand looking up at the stars…

Reading the paper or a book early in the AM (6:00) with a lrg cup or 3 of coffee along the lake at the WL/VWL before anyone else is up. Pam sometimes joins me and many times we have turned around and it was 10:00 am. So much for EMH or park opening.

You’ll all laugh at mine so here goes: Going to the 24hr Wal Mart on our first morning at around 5.a.m- sheer heavenly joy!

Early morning swim with the DD at the ASMo “Duck” Pool …
I chase her around in the pool and tell her " The Kraken is going to get ya’!!! "

So you’re a Tesco fan then? :happy:

Lol no I’m a Waitrose girl! (same as Princess Catherine of course!!) But I just love Wal Mart! :laugh:

You must be so jealous of my awesome life because I go to Walmart ALL THE TIME. :laugh:

(And I totally resent it!)

I haven’t been to WDW enough times to have a favorite resort!

[QUOTE=Andrea;1077051]You must be so jealous of my awesome life because I go to Walmart ALL THE TIME. :laugh:

(And I totally resent it!)

I haven’t been to WDW enough times to have a favorite resort![/QUOTE]

I AM jealous! :crying::crying::crying:we can go together when we are neighbours at Golden Oaks!:laugh:

So much we take for granted here in the states… I love when you post Dixie!!

Thanks B:heart::heart::heart:

When we’re at POR, it’s a must for us to catch Piano Bob at least once. At FQ…we met Shelly at the pool bar this past trip, enjoyed her company, and that will be a must do next time we go back.

If you can afford Golden Oaks I think you could either arrange for Walmart to deliver or send the pool boy. :laugh:

On the last evening of our trip, enjoy a glass of wine in the lobby of AKL, Jambo House, soaking in the music, smells and sheer wonder of it all.

Take out a boat from the WL or CR marina and cruise Bay Lake/Seven Seas Lagoon.

Have to add taking the Sassagoula River Boat to DTD from POR & FQ

Oh girl I know what you mean. I grew up with Wally world but that’s when they closed at 9. When we lived overseas I read about those midnight ventures and couldn’t wait till we got back :laugh
I’d have to agree with another though, laying in the hammock on the beach sippin maitai’s or lapu lapu’s any time of the day or night.

Even if I am not staying there, this is easy…

Sit on my fat butt in the sand at the Poly, beer in my hand I bought at the shop, watching the fireworks over the lake. I have to do it every year… My amazing wife next to me, my daughter playing in the sand with interest/disinterest in the fireworks.

This small little place on earth, right next to my favorite palm tree, this is my happy place. This little place is heaven.

We love seeing Bob at POR!