Do you really use it there?

Just curious on your answers. How may of you use your resort mugs at other resorts.If you did, did you get in trouble.Have you used the same one if you come back to that same resort? (At another time of course) Just would like to know.

I only used my mug at my resort. I’m the kind of person who is just way to afraid to even try to get away with something I shouldn’t be doing. So I wouldn’t ever use it at another resort or on a future trip. It just doesn’t seem right.

To be honest we dont re use at other resorts… I may bring my ASMovies to POP this year… Who knows but I will re use at the same resort… I know people may be screaming and throwing things at me right now but Imsorry… But like I was saying… No they really dont sit there and check what mugs u have…

I wouldn’t use a mug at a different resort, it’s good for the length of your stay at the resort you bought it. I try to teach my son to do the right thing by setting an example, I know resort mugs are a small thing but life lessons are huge.

I guess you are right… I will buy a new mug next time!!:crying:

Amen, amen, and amen.

Now everyone is really making me feel like a bad Disney Mug stealer… Just for the record I have NEVER re used the mug… I was just thinking about it… I guess working 1 extra hour of ot wont kill me to buy a new mug… DOnt hate me guys…

Very well said!

I’m not judging you, I’m just saying how I feel. I look at it this way; how I tell my son he shouldn’t cheat on homework or shoplift if I basically do the same the same thing? I lose all credibility if I cheat the system in front of him.

This can be a really heated topic on here and this is just my opinion and what I feel is right to teach my son. I am not trying start another mug fight or tell you how you raise your kids.

I HAVE NEVER RE USE MY MUG!!! I JUST THOUGHT ABOUT IT:crying:

Awwww, don’t feel bad :crying: :flowers:

We stayed at POR one year and then the next year we stayed at POFQ. We brought our mugs back just because we thought we were being smart. This was about 6-7 years ago. I don’t know - it just didn’t seem like that big of a deal to me - I didn’t even think twice about it. I don’t even rememer that far back to say for sure if there were signs posted regarding “length of stay” the way they are today. I feel differently about it now that I have a son and now that I know the opinnions of so many of you here on MB…you’ve all made me a better person.:angel: :laugh:

I can say the same thing. I never thought about stuff like this much before I became a parent. I am happy to say he makes me a better person.

Look at me new signature… Never ever re use the mugs!!!

Somehow I feel like I have learned more from Joey than he has learned from me.:redface:

Don’t be sad, Tinkerbell! We totally love you! Every person has their own way - and it may not seem like a big deal to some people…

We rarely even buy the mug…

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

alicefan :nonono2: :nonono2: :nonono2: :huh:

You know you wanna!:laugh:

J/K :tongue:

Read my signature.(Cavey,I still have my 1982 Polynesian mug!!!)