Does anyone have this Mickey Mouse camera strap?

I am DYING to get this vintage Mickey Mouse camera strap. My Grandpa had it the whole time that I was growing up & it just reminds me of him and all things wonderful of being in Disney as a kid. I found one on eBay but the person is asking $60. for it & I just can’t afford to spend $60. on a camera strap right now. :pinch: I tried the “Make an Offer” option but he rejected both my offers for $25. & $30. :sad: I know it came in black & red.

If ANYONE out there has one or knows someone who does and would be willing to sell it to me for $35. max I would be ABSOLUTELY estatic!

OMG! That is going for 60 BUCKS!!! Literally, I just sold my old camera from college with the strap ON IT . . . and I didn’t even sell the WHOLE thing for 60 bucks!! Grrrrrrr :glare:

And the annoying thing is that there WERE a couple NEW ones in the package, still from the late 70’s & only sold for about $30 on Craigslist & eBay.

Yes! I see that (just googled!) MAN! I bought that same strap in 1991, so mine wasn’t “vintage” but it was so close to that same design. I remembered I loved that is was black and white.

I saw this one: Mickey Parts Camera Strap (Wide) - Disney Shopping at The Laughing Place Store it’s cute.

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;975796]Yes! I see that (just googled!) MAN! I bought that same strap in 1991, so mine wasn’t “vintage” but it was so close to that same design. I remembered I loved that is was black and white.

I saw this one: Mickey Parts Camera Strap (Wide) - Disney Shopping at The Laughing Place Store it’s cute.[/QUOTE]

That one IS cute but I REALLY want the one my Grandpa had. :sad: I don’t care if it’s actual vingate from the 70’s & 80’s or not, I know they sold that style as late as the mid-90’s but I just want it so bad. :pinch:

I’m going to keep looking for ya! Now I’m on a mission! :ph34r:

And you are good at this stuff!!! :smile:

This is what it looked like in the package

Mickey Mouse Camera Strap - eBay (item 110412261174 end time Jul-14-09 11:17:22 PDT)

$15 no bids, free shipping! Email them, see if they’ll do buy it now for $29? It’s worth trying?

Here’s another one! BIN for $24.95…but it’s red. Does that matter?

DISNEY CAMERA STRAP MICKEY MOUSE FLMSTRIP PATTERN *NICE - eBay (item 250461784524 end time Jul-16-09 20:19:22 PDT)

Mickey Mouse Camera Strap - eBay (item 110412261174 end time Jul-14-09 11:17:22 PDT)

I think someone sent this already but just in case.

I have old from from the 80’s that is still on my old ‘vintage’ VHS recorder. The recorder is dead, but we keep for some unknown reason. The strap on ours is all black and says Walt Disney World on. It’s definitely not as nice as the Mickey head one.

Wow, I love that strap! I really hope you get one. I have been talking about getting a Disney strap for a while and i just never found one I really like. I never thought to look on Ebay.

I like that strap quite a bit… i hope you find it…

I know it has been a while since you asked.
But are you still looking for the camera strap?
I have one; it is black, white & gray.