Does anyone know

if you can order the four cheese flatbread at Sppodles at the pizza window? If not,can you go in and order it as a to-go item?

I THINK the answer to question #1 is “no.”

I would imagine you can get it to go. After all, they offer doggy-bags.

Mmmmm! Spoodles!

Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles!

I didn’t know cavey liked Spoodles.

Thanks. That flatbread was so good that I was thinking of having it for dinner one time during this weekend.