Does anyone?

Have the link for the 2009 pin series?? I went on disney’s site and a few others and am getting lost…lol I jsut want to be able to print out the current series, so we know how many pins we have to look for…it makes it just a little easier. Thanks.

Hi, this is the link for the new series.
just incase you’ve never heard of that website. it’s called pinpics that is the #1 place to find pins and the uptodate info on them if you cant find it there it doesnt exist. lol!

Pin Pics: Pin Groups

Wow! I never knew there was a page that has the sets. I’m so happy I looked into this thread.i m collecting the family that has the mickey ears. I need the dad and some animals. Thanks so much for the link and thanks dana for posting this question

if anything I have most of the pins on there if anyone was interested in buying any just pm me.

I’ll keep that in mind when we get back if we are still missing some. Thanks for the offer.

or if by any chance you find a fastpass one of those then I will trade you for it b/c I don’t have any of those yet. hopefully I will get when I go up in Feb.

you should also look up these pins they are the DL pins but we have been finding them A LOT in disney! and you can tell if both the DW and DL pins are real by the nubs on the back. it should have one large and 2 tiny ones next to the large one.

Pin Pics: Pin Groups

[QUOTE=DiZ NeE O8;923650]or if by any chance you find a fastpass one of those then I will trade you for it b/c I don’t have any of those yet. hopefully I will get when I go up in Feb.

you should also look up these pins they are the DL pins but we have been finding them A LOT in disney! and you can tell if both the DW and DL pins are real by the nubs on the back. it should have one large and 2 tiny ones next to the large one.

Pin Pics: Pin Groups[/QUOTE]

the Silhouette series was popping up in WDW in August when I was there last.

Wow, that is a lot of pins available. I’m not collecting any, but it would sure be a lot to collect for the alphabet ones.

Good luck Dana!

yup the alphabet o\is really hard to find in the 2 weeks that I was there last year I only have 12 of them and ofcourse there is 26. BUMMER!!! if you find any alphabet they are REALLY GOOD traders nowadays.

The alphabet was ALL OVER Epcot when we were there at Xmas . . . we got A, c-J, U, V, W and that’s it . . . I hope they are still there end of January for DD9, she really wants them!!

[QUOTE=DiZ NeE O8;923650]or if by any chance you find a fastpass one of those then I will trade you for it b/c I don’t have any of those yet. hopefully I will get when I go up in Feb.

Pin Pics: Pin Groups[/QUOTE]

We’re to blame for them being in WDW!! :laugh::laugh: Kidding really, but my pin lady sold me a BUNCH of these, my DDs didn’t want them and we traded at WDW.

DD4 is collecting the Princess Gems though!

Thanks for the link!